Parking at the Hilton

smwdolphin

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there was a disabled section right at the front of the carpark which always seemed to be empty, so you should be fine.

Edit - I have gone on google maps and looked at the satelite image and found 10 definite disabled parking spaces right at the front of the carpark, to the left of the hotel if you stand facing the hotel.

• 2 months later...

Are there enough Disabled parking spaces? as i have problems walking any distance.

There is a disabled section at the front of the hotel but it gets very full depending on how many events are running at the hotel or the NEC.

Note that it is in another barriered area and you will need to let the hotel know to open it from the main gate. As a solo driver, I've actually taken to having the hotel number programmed into my phone and letting them know I've arrived to have concierge let me into the disabled area.

Also there are only a certain number of official disabled bays with Chevrons, so the remainder of the barriered area are normal spaces and can mean uncomfortable squeezing in an our of the doors.

Hope that helps.

That is why I'm taking the train as it works out cheaper then driving. Say £20 on petrol and then £21 for parking. My train ticket costs £14.40 open return. :D