Cosplay!

nessundio

If you are cosplaying this year PLEASE come over to the Night is Day stall and get your picture taken with the Night is Day cast and crew!

You'll also have the chance to appear on the official Night is Day Movie DVD by recording a message over the weekend.

Thank you :dance:

I am officially coming on the saturday now. However, I am unsure as to whether or not I'll cosplay. I want to, badly, but I am travelling with a backpack at 440am on the bus from Aberdeen so unless it's 100% that there is a cloak room..I shan't be cosplaying.

I can't remember from previous years, cuz I've never had to use one.

There is a room that we used to get changed when Jackie did the cosplay but the last time Sarah cosplayed we used the toilet nearest the hall.

Can't wait to see other ppl's cosplays on the day! I'm in the process of getting my tron outfit together; had a slight change of plan - didn't have the time or space to get working on CLU's outfit this year so im just going as a regular program, not sure which day im going on yet, but it would be cool to meet up with some other cosplayers :thumbup:

Can't wait to see other ppl's cosplays on the day! I'm in the process of getting my tron outfit together; had a slight change of plan - didn't have the time or space to get working on CLU's outfit this year so im just going as a regular program, not sure which day im going on yet, but it would be cool to meet up with some other cosplayers :thumbup:

Awesome idea. Love the tron outfits :) though should say legacy. As much as I love the original I think that the graphics on the new moor were superb :)

Awesome idea. Love the tron outfits :) though should say legacy. As much as I love the original I think that the graphics on the new moor were superb :)

I should have said Tron Legacy too actually! As much as I love the original film, i'm not a fan of the outfits.. *shudder*.. my outfit is solidly based in the Legacy era thankfully :)

I should have said Tron Legacy too actually! As much as I love the original film, i'm not a fan of the outfits.. *shudder*.. my outfit is solidly based in the Legacy era thankfully :)

ahh cool cool :) you wouldn't be a hard person to spot then haha.

BTW, I hereby state that anyone who even THINKS about posting a pic of Tron Guy at this juncture will have their name put on The List.

It HAD crossed my mind... but i'm just about to go eat my lunch so y'know.. don't think i'll bother :dance::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a Collectormania cliche (for which I apologise), but does anyone know who the girl was today wearing the blue Star Trek Original Series costume, with black shoulder length hair and big brown eyes? If you're on here, do you mind chatting on FB or something? You looked awesome.

I know this is a Collectormania cliche (for which I apologise), but does anyone know who the girl was today wearing the blue Star Trek Original Series costume, with black shoulder length hair and big brown eyes? If you're on here, do you mind chatting on FB or something? You looked awesome.

Why didn't you go up and say hi? maybe they will be there again tomorow. but in anycase i belive that girl is part of the group of ladies who call themselfs Trekbabes.

On a simular note i did talk with and get a photo with a female ghostbuster, though i forgot to ask her name - if anyone knows who she is it would be a great help.

Edited by Brian Cairns

Unfortunately my mind went blank. Aside from saying "you look great," there's not much I could think of saying. Plus, well, she was gorgeous! What's a guy to say in that kinda situation? haha.
Given the costume, I'm sure something like "I'm sorry, because you've probably heard this a thousand times before, but I'm stunned and you never even touched your phaser" would have generated a smile, even if it was at your own expense. :chair:

Unfortunately my mind went blank. Aside from saying "you look great," there's not much I could think of saying. Plus, well, she was gorgeous! What's a guy to say in that kinda situation? haha.
Given the costume, I'm sure something like "I'm sorry, because you've probably heard this a thousand times before, but I'm stunned and you never even touched your phaser" would have generated a smile, even if it was at your own expense. :o

haha, good one!

i found out who the female ghostbuster was - next time i'm gonna chat to folk a lot more i was just taken in the whole thing cause it was my first time there.

Edited by Brian Cairns