Cosplay!

nessundio

I know this is a Collectormania cliche (for which I apologise), but does anyone know who the girl was today wearing the blue Star Trek Original Series costume, with black shoulder length hair and big brown eyes? If you're on here, do you mind chatting on FB or something? You looked awesome.

That's the #trekbabe's science officer. She is extremely beautiful and lovely!! You should check them out on facebook!!

well done to all the entries , you ALL looked awsome . Good to see this side of the convention really starting to take off .

Just on the of chance that anyone might know or the person / persons read this .

There was a young lady there yesterday (Sunday) she was with a male and female friend , they didn't enter the cosplay but she was dressed in a steampunk outfit witha bowler hat with goggles on. When chatting to them briefly they all expressed an interest in steampunk and i forgot to give them my email address .

if anyone knows them or they read this i wonder if they could get in touch with me or pass on a message to .

If you could get them to post here it would be great .

P.S. I'm Capt. James Heronimus Smyth ESQ. Dirrigible Airship Captain of the Rightous Damnation and sky Kraken hunter , all round adventurer and inventor of most usefull and practical objects

me

309550_10150430683902524_755987523_11007432_1865727_n.jpg

• Like 1

Cocomando, you looked brilliant!

thank you very much dear Lady

I entered the comp for the first time ever after a LOT of persuasion and coercing from my friends. But glad I did! It was really fun!

i for one am glad you did , soft costumes are really hard to get right , harder than the Stormies , you'v nailed it right on the head . Thought it was awsome

I entered the comp for the first time ever after a LOT of persuasion and coercing from my friends. But glad I did! It was really fun!

i for one am glad you did , soft costumes are really hard to get right , harder than the Stormies , you'v nailed it right on the head . Thought it was awsome

aww thanks, but it's by no means perfect and still needs loads of work!! But never the less, was really fun to wear!

Edited by ann+sara+emma+dani

aww thanks, but it's by no means perfect and still needs loads of work!! But never the less, was really fun to wear!

Now that's a sight for sore eyes. Sounds like fun.

• 1 year later...