Who's Going. And how many

Issac

.Greetings Ringers. I have booked a gold ticket and my room at the hotel.So lets find out who you are and where you are coming from.I am travelling from London.and hoping to meet many LOTR fans. So don't be shy and let us know.

So Welcome friends and enter. Issac

Hello there Issac.

I'm really hoping to go to this event. Haven't had chance to get my tickets yet what with one of the other Showmasters events coming up in the next few weeks but I'm hoping to get my tickets and hotel sorted once I have a few pennies together.

I think I will be going silver to this as theres no way I can afford gold as I pay for my bf's ticket as well and even though he doesn't mind going standard its still alittle much.

I've been part of this forum for 8 years now and have been doing Showmasters cons for just as long. I've been waiting for this event forever and now its finally here it is one I refuse to miss. I will be coming from Blackpool.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Hello Issac

I have a Gold ticket and only go to Showmasters events if they have a LOTR guest which basically was from day 1 [same as naurarwen_ fangorn] but only seem to go now for the annual JRD appearance.

Been soooooooooo waiting for this as with the Hobbit starting filming next month I hope Showmasters will start to wheel old friends out, back to the great crazy days. :YAHOO:

I have about 300 LOTR autographs and they include a lot of International trips as well....

I have been reading LOTR since i was a teenager and will be coming from Preston.

See u there :P

Hey! I haven't booked yet but I should be next month when i've saved up enough for a silver ticket. My sister and I should be going and getting silver tickets. I've been to the twilight convention and a vampire diaries one but this is definitley the one i'm most excited about to date!

• 1 year later...

.Greetings Ringers. I have booked a gold ticket and my room at the hotel.So lets find out who you are and where you are coming from.I am travelling from London.and hoping to meet many LOTR fans. So don't be shy and let us know.

So Welcome friends and enter. Issac

Next weekend i'm paying for both gold pass and room in the hotel with my friend :D aha soooooooo excited and we're also coming from london-ish lol xx

I've not yet booked my hotel and ticket but will have to soon, before EMS, so i don't spend all my money there, i've been a fan of LOTR since day 1 of the movies but my only autograph or person i've met from the movies was Craig parker (haldir) yesterday :L so i'm still an autograph newbie! I'm coming from Essex!

I've not yet booked my hotel and ticket but will have to soon, before EMS, so i don't spend all my money there, i've been a fan of LOTR since day 1 of the movies but my only autograph or person i've met from the movies was Craig parker (haldir) yesterday :L so i'm still an autograph newbie! I'm coming from Essex!

Ahh lucky!!! i went yesterday too, but i decided not to get any autogrpahs :D xx

Ahh lucky!!! i went yesterday too, but i decided not to get any autogrpahs :D xx

Ahh craig was lovely, got him to sign two haldir photos, was defiantly worth meeting him :P

Oh Craig Parker, how I love this man. Then I loved the fact he remembered me from many years ago which was awesome. He was a bit shocked when he saw just how short I'd cut my hair as he knew me back when it was down to my bottom.

I still don't have a ticket for Return to Middle Earth but I am currently so epically poor after LFACC weekend just gone and CM MK a few weeks ago. I definitely want to do this though!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! I'm brand new to this forum and am hoping to go to this event also. I'm booking my Gold ticket right now! :)

This will be the first weekend con I've been too: I've been to Collectormania a few times many many years back when I was 14 (The year Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Dom Monaghan and Billy Boyd all attended). But since then, have craved to go back to a con. I stumbled upon this one as I was researching which con to maybe go to and decided to go for it! I'll be coming on my own, so am hoping to make some new friends on here before I go!! Trying to convince the boyfriend to come doesn't seem to be working!

Anyway, hi! :) I'll be there and am very excited to see which other guests get confirmed and also can't wait to meet some new friends in you fellow LotR fans!

Edited by pols4tre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Myself and the wife will be there. We have booked standard tickets. As we haven't been to one of these before, we want to see what goes on before shelling out the extra dosh. We will be staying at any local campsite we can find in out motor-caravan. We both play the Online LOTR game (her more than me) as Pedantor Drackadder and Helos Deathstalker (her main character).

That's brill - I really want to play the LOTR game but I'm a Warcraft player and just too in love with it to find time to play something else as well. If I didn't have a job, I'd be playing both for sure :)

The Standard tickets are more affordable for me, but I wouldn't want to miss the chance of photo shoots so will probably go for the Silver pass otherwise I know I'll regret it.

Edited by ChromeBiatch

Oh yes, I remember seeing that on the website, but I can't seem to find the information now. From what I remember, I think it was £40 - £50 for a photoshoot, and it just seemed more worthwhile getting a silver pass.

I don't know, I guess I'll have to see how I feel closer to the time...