Is there a room that can be shared left?

YES!!! we have booked rooms and we are looking for people to share with us!!!!! read the thread "anyone wanna share a room for c5" or email me at surfy_sah@hotmail.com xx

>>>>SM - please don't edit this post, I am a big girl and are quite happy for my email address to be public, it's on my profile after all!!!<<<<<

Hi there

In answer to your questions...

I'm from a sleepy village called budock water in Falmouth, Cornwall ;) . I am a HUGE film fan (have over 150 dvds) and I write film reviews for my local newspapers. Am currently doing a film studies course at my local college. A fellow student is interested in coming up, but I think it might just be me, as he is worried about getting time off work. I plan to come up on the Friday to have Saturday and most of Sunday at the event before heading back Sunday night. But I've gotta sort train times!. Have been speaking to sarah (surfy_sah) and she says I'll be the only male, and so I hope you'll all be kind!

The people I want to meet are

Val Kilmer (MASSIVE HOLLYWOOD STAR!)

Adam West (BATMAN!)

Tom Baker (the best Doctor Who) :angel:

Brent Spiner (The best cast member of Star Trek)

And all the Lord of the Rings people.

But most of all I'm looking forward to hanging out with fellow minded fans!

That's me all talked out, I've gotta go to bed!

Film fan Ben :blink:

uh-oh

ben I hope you read this soon

SLIGHT prob. we have rooms booked at COLLECTORMANIA 5 and NOT LFACC which is what I have realised (with your list of people you want to meet) you are going to!! I don't think people are staying over night (not our lot anyways) in London because it is too expensive. I am hoping to crash at a mates room (uni accomodation - shhh!:P) because the train fare is the same for day return or weekend return :D

coming up from Cornwall I know that prob takes a while on the train but if you wanna meet everyone in 1 day (if it's too expensive to stay over) you'll need to get there a few hours before the event opens. sunday might be a better bet, cause it doesn't start till 11am (9am on sat).

I wanna meet JRD and Billy Boyd as my absolute musts ;) and then Star Trek and Stargate if I can (queueing wise) and also RD (depending on cost) cast if I go on the sun. I would think Stargate will be fine it's Billy, JRD and ST that are gunna have the huuuuuuuuuge queues (here's hoping they not TOO huuuuge!!!)

sorry that the whole room thing isn't going to work out... unless you decide to come to Collectormania too!!

lets all be mates anyways though? :wub:

sah xx