so is there any classic UK TV & Film guest you want to meet ?

showmasters

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From various ITC series:

Richard Bradford

Stuart Damon (with Alexandra Bastedo and William Gaunt)

Peter Wyngarde (with Rosemary Nichols and Joel Fabiani)

Kaz Garas (with Anneke Wills)

Steve Forrest (with Sue Lloyd)

Michael Quinn

Ghostwatch is 20 years old next year. Would love to see the entire cast from that in time for it's 20th, either this year or next.

Michael Parkinson - Would be a great guest in his own right!

Craig Charles - Suitable for GW fans, Coronation Street and Red Dwarf

Sarah Greene

Mike Smith

and the guy who played Mr Pipes if you can find him.

• 2 weeks later...

i would of loved to have met leslie nielsen :P i noticed he attended some years back

Ghostwatch is 20 years old next year. Would love to see the entire cast from that in time for it's 20th, either this year or next.

Michael Parkinson - Would be a great guest in his own right!

Craig Charles - Suitable for GW fans, Coronation Street and Red Dwarf

Sarah Greene

Mike Smith

and the guy who played Mr Pipes if you can find him.

lol out of all the horror films.... ghostwatch has been the only thing to have scared me lol was a little bit pissed at the end to find out it was all faked lol

I'm sure I said this before on this thread but I'll say it again to be on the safe side. I wonder if it isn't time for another visit from Brian Blessed. He did a store signing at the weekend and was hugely entertaining.

I can see that maybe he isn't entirely suitable for a CM/LFACC style show given that he likes to talk and entertain which can slow a queue down but I would have thought he would be a great fit for Autographica where there aren't as many attendees.

Also, I can't help but feel with his love of exploration that he would enjoy being at a show with astronauts and the like.

Yes I'd love to see Brian Blessed back as well. Perfect guest.

The first time I met him was at one of the early Autographicas held in Northampton.

He was of course fantastic, and you're right, he does like meeting the space guests. I remember near the end of the show, when the guests were away from their signing desks and meeting each other, his great voice boomed across the room as he introduced himself to the cosmonaut guests.

He seemed as thrilled to meet them as we were.

so is there any classic UK TV or Film guest you want to meet ?

if there is come on and let us know who they are , we may have missed them of our list when we have been going though the names of guests we are going for , so let us know and it might put it on our radar ?

thanks

jason :thumbup:

What about the cast of Land of the Giants (reunion in America in 2010)

The Waltons

Kids from Fame

Little House on the Prairie

Brian

What about the cast of Land of the Giants (reunion in America in 2010)

The Waltons

Kids from Fame

Little House on the Prairie

Brian

Good choices but none of them are UK shows though, which is what has been requested.

• 3 weeks later...

so is there any classic UK TV or Film guest you want to meet ?

if there is come on and let us know who they are , we may have missed them of our list when we have been going though the names of guests we are going for , so let us know and it might put it on our radar ?

thanks

jason :D

How about David McCallum from The Man from UNCLE, Colditz, NCIS, etc?

Also, any of the stars from the now finished Smallville?

Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira

Also, any of the stars from the now finished Smallville?

I'm going to take a guess, that Geography is no longer a taught subject in UK schools?? :D

Cassandra Peterson is an AMERICAN based AMERICAN actress; Smallville is a CANADIAN made show with mainly AMERICAN actors....

• 5 weeks later...

Hello !

Last year,we had the beautiful Nicholas Parsons at the show, who featured as "Dr.Crump" in the famous Miss Marple-movie "Murder Ahoy".

How about Ronnie Raymond this year, who feauterd as Alexander Eastley in the famous Miss Marple-movie "Murder she said ?

Best

Helmut