Latest Sports Announcement - PETER SHILTON

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest sports guest for The Entertainment Media Show

PETER SHILTON

Peter Leslie Shilton, OBE is a former football goalkeeper who holds the record for playing more games for England than any other player, earning 125 caps.

In a 30-year career, which included eleven different clubs, three World Cups, two European Cup finals and more than 1,000 competitive matches, Shilton emerged as one of the English game's genuine legends. He has the rare distinction of having played over 100 league games for 5 different clubs. Shilton did not make his World Cup finals debut until the age of 32 but he played in 17 finals matches and shares the record 10 clean sheets in World Cup finals with French keeper Fabien Barthez.

During his time at Nottingham Forest he won two European Cups, a European Super Cup, the First Division championship, the League Cup and many other honours.

Shilton also holds the all-time record for the most competitive appearances in world football.

peter-shilton-001.jpg

ive been waiting for this, italia 90 england guests, this was my world cup, the first real one i was properly fully aware of and supporting of my own bat, i remember 86 but i was very young, its still the best world cup of my life time so far, and I just love the england players from this era, brilliant, thank you

could you make sure he has some italia 90 photos! john barns didnt, so i had to get barns on a different england era pic,

though I should of sourced something before the last cmL, to late now.