Gold Ticket Query

libra

• 4 weeks later...

So, just out of curiosity, how many standard tickets are available for this event, and would it be possible for it to be posted if the show gets close to or does sell out? Do those with the experience think it might?

Just asking because I'll be traveling from overseas and a new job may make getting the time off difficult now. I'd like to know what all the options are. Thanks!

So, just out of curiosity, how many standard tickets are available for this event, and would it be possible for it to be posted if the show gets close to or does sell out? Do those with the experience think it might?

Mark posted somewhere that there were 400 standard tickets.

Yvie (or the office) usually posts a warning before a ticket category sells out, I am sure that will happen again. It will definitely be announced if the show will be a sell out.

It's really hard to say because the Chevrons never had a headline guest that was as big as RDA. It's quite possible that it will indeed sell out.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I recently lost my job and can't afford to attend the event. I know I can't resell my ticket - but is it possible to swap my Gold ticket with someone who has a silver or standard and wants to upgrade? That way I could afford to stay at the hotel on the Saturday night. I know it's probably unlikely, but just thought I'd ask. Thanks for your help.