lets go bargain hunting

mr fagan

Hi to you all, as i am a keen fan of the programme Bargain Hunt i was wondering if it was at all possible to try and get a few of the experts of the programme AND Tim Wannacott ,this i think would be a breath of fresh air and also open the door for a new branch of attendees IE antique collectors and give fellow collectors the chance to meet the experts and chat about all things antique etc. After all we have astronauts for the space fans /collectors so why not something fresh and different to cater for the antique fans/collectors? Anyone from the programme would be much appreciated. :D

Not sure how the organisers would make money from something like that though (doubtless these people would require an attendance fee which would need to be recouped). If they were there to discuss collectables then there isn't really a product that can be sold like an Autograph or photoshoot.

Only way round it would be is if you paid for a period of time with them but I can't see that working out all that well.

Hi to you all, as i am a keen fan of the programme Bargain Hunt i was wondering if it was at all possible to try and get a few of the experts of the programme AND Tim Wannacott ,this i think would be a breath of fresh air and also open the door for a new branch of attendees IE antique collectors and give fellow collectors the chance to meet the experts and chat about all things antique etc. After all we have astronauts for the space fans /collectors so why not something fresh and different to cater for the antique fans/collectors? Anyone from the programme would be much appreciated. :YAHOO:

I think they should be invited. Only because nobody else will be there as the weekend has been cancelled :(

Can't think of anything better than that lot of berks stuck in Brummieland..... in fact keep 'em there off the box permanently.

Now Fiona Bruce on the other hand..........

• Moderators

Hi to you all, as i am a keen fan of the programme Bargain Hunt i was wondering if it was at all possible to try and get a few of the experts of the programme AND Tim Wannacott ,this i think would be a breath of fresh air and also open the door for a new branch of attendees IE antique collectors and give fellow collectors the chance to meet the experts and chat about all things antique etc. After all we have astronauts for the space fans /collectors so why not something fresh and different to cater for the antique fans/collectors? Anyone from the programme would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

Hi There

Well funnily enough we are planning something similar this October.

Al Wittnebert UACC autograph expert has agreed to come over and run a valuation and appraisal stand at the show.

He will be more than happy to answer questions on autograph collecting and sign up new members to the UACC.

Planning for this is still in the early stage and i will keep you posted on how it will work.

Keep up with these good ideas i like this one.

Best

Dave Phillips