**FAO ME - please read ** any chance

lil nightmare

any chance of maybe a hint of a guest or some news on this events. my partner is getting worried this event is gonna be cancelled mean as there hasnt been any guests annouced yet and now its getting so close and still not 1 guest i guess im worrying now.

please please help :)

love u lots!! :D lol

XxX

I went to Roadhouse and loved it but when I heard the second one was gonna mix the three shows, I thought I'd wait and see who was announced as I've never watched Being Human or Vampire Diaries. Like a few other people, I think it's probably a bit too late now, even if they announce lots of great Supernatural guests :P

Edited by Doctor Who

Hello all,

You are not being ignored. To be honest you have given yourselves the answers so I will confirm/repeat it, at the risk of coming across as patronizing (which is not the intent).

ME will not announce a guest until the contract is finalized. For these events to work a number of things have to happen including guests being available, a resaonable number tickets being sold, etc. No doubt ME will provide an update as soon as they can.

In the meantime I will amend the title of this topic slightly in an attempt to draw it to their attention. All I can ask is for you to remain as patient as you can please.

Thanks

Thanks. I do realise that no guests can be announced until contracts are finalised, so don't necessarily expect a notice about specific guests until they have signed on the dotted line so to speak. I feel that things have sadly been left too late now for the event to sell enough tickets to make it viable. No guests at all means very few tickets sold and now for a lot of people it's too late to make arrangements to be there even if guests are announced. Short of booking a Winchester or Salvatore brother I can't see that sales are suddenly going to jump which is a real shame. I took a chance and booked without guests to show my support for the event, but can understand that with 3 shows not everyone is going to be fan of them all so need to know who is coming to know if it's worth it for the to attend.

It's a real shame as I was looking forward to this.

Thanks. I do realise that no guests can be announced until contracts are finalised, so don't necessarily expect a notice about specific guests until they have signed on the dotted line so to speak. I feel that things have sadly been left too late now for the event to sell enough tickets to make it viable. No guests at all means very few tickets sold and now for a lot of people it's too late to make arrangements to be there even if guests are announced. Short of booking a Winchester or Salvatore brother I can't see that sales are suddenly going to jump which is a real shame. I took a chance and booked without guests to show my support for the event, but can understand that with 3 shows not everyone is going to be fan of them all so need to know who is coming to know if it's worth it for the to attend.

I took a chance too. I'm still hoping. Can't bear the idea of it not succeeding!

I took a chance too. I'm still hoping. Can't bear the idea of it not succeeding!

i took a chance too i've already met anti winchesters so really was only goin for than vampire diaries side of things. Really really really dont want this to be cancelled i am so excited! Love u M.E

Its Kinda sad that theres been no news on this one but knowing how showmasters work its prob not there fault. Roadhouse one was a brilliant con and its a shame really but sometimes guests just cant make it.

Hopefully next year will be better! XD and maybe well get the boys down for it to! (yeh yeh i can dream! XD)

I would guess that if this one doesn't go ahead there won't be one next year... unless you know something we don't?

it will probably be postponed, just glad i will be meeting Jensen this year, it might be better if they got the guests for the signing events as they are more financially viable.

Roadhouse 1 was an ok con, i think i enjoyed it as it was a less well attended con, and therefore more relaxed, still i have other SPN related meetings to look forward too this year.

it will probably be postponed, just glad i will be meeting Jensen this year, it might be better if they got the guests for the signing events as they are more financially viable.

Roadhouse 1 was an ok con, i think i enjoyed it as it was a less well attended con, and therefore more relaxed, still i have other SPN related meetings to look forward too this year.

If it gets postponed I won't be able to go, the weekend it's at is that last one I could get cleared for this year cos I made other events priority.

Roadhouse 1 was cool, there was just enough people for it to be fun without it seeming to empty. =D I'm glad I also have other SPN meetings to look forward to as well.

Xx