new look to the web site for the show

showmasters

when u click on the separate guest links no pictures display!?

i think this is much better than the original EMS revamp, but personally I preferred the classic look to the websites with guests pics big bold in your face with all the info/waffle/links/publicity on the tool bar on the left. but this is an improvement on the original revamp imo. though seems to have a few bugs like the pics not appearing when clicking on the guest links on the top or side. they only appear on the main page at the mo

i think this is much better than the original EMS revamp, but personally I preferred the classic look to the websites with guests pics big bold in your face with all the info/waffle/links/publicity on the tool bar on the left. but this is an improvement on the original revamp imo. though seems to have a few bugs like the pics not appearing when clicking on the guest links on the top or side. they only appear on the main page at the mo

Strange. The links are working fine for me.

Edit: The only non-working (in this case just strange) link that I can find is for the 'Japanese Culture Zone' which requests a login/password

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

Strange. The links are working fine for me.

And me.

Rob - What browser are you using?

I know I had issues with a previous version when using IE6 and 7.

It works fine for me using IE8. However Opera and Firefox do not display the images for me. There is a message in each image holder but it is only partially displayed.

Edit: Firefox

ems2.jpgems3.jpg

Edit 2: Google Chrome has the same issue.

Edited by 1of2

Website working absolutely fine here

Virgin Media

Firefox beta version

Firefox 3.6.13

The only thing I have a problem with is the audio on the video is out of sync...

Thought it might have been me, but a friend has confirmed it, seems to start fine, then goes out of sync

• 2 weeks later...