The Hilton Breakfast

yellowmarlin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilton breakfast = nom nom nom, highlight of the weekend lol

You have to fill up cos it's kinda free, even though it isn't.

They didn't do hash browns at ET3, we had a potato squares that were horrid.

We'll be in there on the Friday morning!!

I was fantasizing about Hilton breakfasts earlier :D

They're the best breakfasts ever!

I can't wait until the Saturday morning when I get to indulge :D

Ahh Rachel i've taught you well!! :P

I'm really looking forward to the guests, the talks, the photoshoots and the parties....but the breakfasts are awesome!

I'm unashamedly proud! B)

ngl, the hilton breakfast was one of the highlights :thumbup:

seriously SO lush, omnom.

Why am I not surprised you've posted in this thread Cathy :D

Seriously though the breakfast IS the best thing about the weekend. Especially if you, uhm, 'borrow' Babybels and Nutella to take to your room with you. Snacks for the day = sorted!

...I wish I could say I'm joking.

ngl, the hilton breakfast was one of the highlights :thumbup:

seriously SO lush, omnom.

Why am I not surprised you've posted in this thread Cathy :D

Seriously though the breakfast IS the best thing about the weekend. Especially if you, uhm, 'borrow' Babybels and Nutella to take to your room with you. Snacks for the day = sorted!

I am SO glad that I wasn't the only one who was thieving the baby bells. I might have walked off with a crossiant as well on the Saturday morning.

I am hungry just thinking about it. Wish it would be February already!

Why am I not surprised you've posted in this thread Cathy ;)

I am SO glad that I wasn't the only one who was thieving the baby bells. I might have walked off with a crossiant as well on the Saturday morning.

I am hungry just thinking about it. Wish it would be February already!

LOL you took a croissant? :') that is actually awesome. might bring a little bag with me this time and stock up for the day ;)

kidding, kidding! ...ahem.

and i was taking the heart shaped marmite. they were the cutest things ever! and i think i may still have one somewhere haha.

and bethan, you know me far too well. i told you how i felt about the breakfast - it definitely lived up to the high praise you gave it!

LOL you took a croissant? :') that is actually awesome. might bring a little bag with me this time and stock up for the day ;)

I did!!! - I just wrapped it in a couple of paper napkins and put it in my bag, then put it in my room for later... along with my babybells, banana (and perhaps a little blueberry muffin also)... I figured I might as well have my way with the breakfast... I'm sure some people ate what I took in one sitting. I struggle to eat first thing, esp when I'm horribly hungover - so I had some bacon and eggs etc and took the rest to eat later.

And it was lovely.

Here's to the Hilton for doing the best Full English and Continental breakfasts in the whole wide world.

Just a quick question!

I'm wondering if the twilight food court will be open on the friday?

Thanks for any help! :WINCE:

Me and my mum went in on Friday and my mum dawdled with her tea when I wanted to get ready for the party, and then I saw Louise! :lol: