The Hilton Breakfast

yellowmarlin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Hilton breakfasts.... It's the only time I can eat so early in the morning. I don't know why they have jam doughnuts for brekkie, but if you slyly put one in your bag wrapped in a napkin, they are great for after lunch! :P

hmmm even though at et4 i paid 4 a breakfast on both days, i can say i never had it :blush: so i think this time il have to sample it :D

I was wondering.... Do you remember how much the breakfast costs? And where do you go to pay for it?

hmmm even though at et4 i paid 4 a breakfast on both days, i can say i never had it :blush: so i think this time il have to sample it :D

I was wondering.... Do you remember how much the breakfast costs? And where do you go to pay for it?

As far as I know the breakfast if not included with your room price costs £12.50/13.50 and you pay in the actual breakfast room before you go in

I love the hilton breakfasts, best thing about staying in the hilton, I always eat loads to keep me going and save me buying food till much later on in the day lol

As far as I know the breakfast if not included with your room price costs £12.50/13.50 and you pay in the actual breakfast room before you go in

I love the hilton breakfasts, best thing about staying in the hilton, I always eat loads to keep me going and save me buying food till much later on in the day lol

Thanks for the reply!! I'm the same when it comes to brekkie. I'll have a decent munch and then I won't need anything too filling till the time between the talks and the party.

I love Hilton breakfasts.... It's the only time I can eat so early in the morning. I don't know why they have jam doughnuts for brekkie, but if you slyly put one in your bag wrapped in a napkin, they are great for after lunch! :angel:

hmmm even though at et4 i paid 4 a breakfast on both days, i can say i never had it :D so i think this time il have to sample it :P

sorry i added it on when i booked the room :blush:

Yum.... yum... yum...

We had breakfast in the main hall the Saturday morning at ET4 but then on Sunday and Monday ate in the Exec Lounge which was also lovely (and no waiting in line... also salami, lol)

I'm hungry just thinking about it...

I missed out on the panackes though. :chair: