next guest coming soon

showmasters

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not to fussed on who we get at this point. As long as Micheal and Alex do not have to film and can come i'd be a happy gal!

I think the best guest I have met would be Rachelle, and she was not a 'big' guest. Sometimes its personality rather than screen time or how many lines a character had in the book.

That being said, I would not say no to Nikki Reed :lol:

I'm not to fussed on who we get at this point. As long as Micheal and Alex do not have to film and can come i'd be a happy gal!

I think the best guest I have met would be Rachelle, and she was not a 'big' guest. Sometimes its personality rather than screen time or how many lines a character had in the book.

That being said, I would not say no to Nikki Reed :lol:

I agree. I absolutely love meeting Leah Gibson at ET4. She had such a bright bubbly personality and she managed to keep Charlie in his place, and that's a mean feat that anyone can be impressed by.

Shrekkie Boo, MkII says Hi All and only 11 days to go!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting so damn close now!!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I've checked this forum every single day since I booked my ticket and as soon as I saw this thread I've been checking every 4 hours incase they finally mention the extra guest/s. I hate secrets and I hate waiting!!! Its bad enough that I bought my ticket in December and I've had to wait till nearly the middle of Feb!!! PLEASE put me out of my misery and tell us!!!!!!! It's wrong of me to say I don't care who it is, I just wanna know coz if Taylor was announced I'd probably pee myself with excitment but it is of course extreamly unlikely :) Tell me..... TELL ME NOW!!!!!!! :) :D:D:P

I am rubbish, cos its not always the biggest guests that are the most fun, Leah was fantastic!

Jamie Campbell Bower, well, his talks were the funniest I have heard.

I loved meeting 'Chris Hayerdayl, he has been in so many of my favourite shows. (Ended up getting three autos for three different things ) lol

Twilight casts actors and actresses that have been in loads of things, so I cant wait to see who they sign :D

I think we just need to prepare for the fact all the while filming is going on, certain people just might not be able to attend, much to many including ourselves disappoinment. However, totally agree with the fact that bigger guests dont always mean better.

We already know that Peter would be announced if he was secured as he was announced for ET4 before his unfortunate cancelation so that backs up the theory that the "no announcement rule" would only apply to the main three.

At this juncture, that we know SM/ME are working on guests, there's not much more that can be said until it reaches the point of either literally announcing them or to say, "they have been secured just waiting for the contracts". There is no reason to suspect that they wont get 6 guests and despite the fact that we were "promised" six guests ( not sure it was the smartest thing to say), we all know that nothing is 100 percent certain as regards to guests when it comes to conventions.

At least we have four guests for this con, as it stands for Roadhouse attendees, we dont even know the whether the con itself happening, period :D

Arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh I literally cannot wait. NEXT WEEKEND PEEPS!!!

I dont care who gets announced for the cons I will always go regardless. Have been to them all so far and have had a blast even when Ive thought I wouldnt like to meet any of the guests....I know not everyone can afford to be so blase about it and would only want to spend the kind of money a con requires if someone they really wanted to see was there. But I for one cannot frickin wait!!!

Its gonna be awesome as always :blink:

OH...and did I mention S1 baby yeah!!!

Edited by cullencrazy

The issue at the moment is that from what I understand a lot of guests are tied up with filming.

Everybody knew about the shooting and I think that why some of us are worried.

Even Showmasters:

yes now we have settled in to the the Hotel we feel that there is plenty of room to grow Eternal Twilight and get more guests for you to meet :YAHOO:

so there will be 6 or more guests for ET 5 :blink: and we also plan to have more fun things for you to do over the weekend as we have in the works for ET 4 so lots to look forward to .

we are getting more organised with the events that means we can work on getting the guests before they get busy and so many of them are now getting lots of work of the back of Twilight , so with us getting the dates fixed now we have even more chance of getting the guests you want to meet .

jason :YAHOO:

More fun things: I think we will have to wait what has been planned for us for the weekend :YAHOO:

I know that schedule for shooting are changing etc but we knew about BD.

Like other people have said there are "good" (all guests are differently good to attendees) like Xavier, Cam etc... who are not tied up with the filming.

so why not SM reassuring people telling them that yes we would get the 6 guests as planned. At least, something like that, even though they don't know which guests yet.

We've been waiting 3 weeks now for ONE name but it's not "soon" enough to tell the name. Fine but at least talk to people, answer their worries

Well, they have done this with this topic, haven't they? ;)

Also Jason has posted in ET6 that they won't guarantee 6 guests for ET6, that reads like a guarantee for 6 guests at ET5 to me too.

This keeps coming up at almost every event, that someone asks why SM don't come on to confirm that they are still working on stuff. Would Mark coming on saying "We're still working on it, guys" make that much of a difference? There has been no change in the situation, otherwise there'd have been an announcement.

What happened to "no news is good news?" :YAHOO:

We are customers. If you order something and it doesn't arrive, you are going to contact to ask for some information.

Me, my students they know I have their paper (am usually marking quite quick) but they don't have their paper back, they would like to know. I could tell them I have started but not finised...

Just updating people. Oherwise, don't say it would come soon or in a couple of days when it is unlikely to happen.

I am not staying that SM is not trying etc and again they managed a very good job for ET4 with all the cancellation.

The con is coming fast and some of us would like some updates. Thanks to all mods for your anwers and reassurance.

• Moderators

As I've said elsewhere - sometimes updates aren't going to be any more than "soon" and clearly a lot of people aren't happy with that, so ME perhaps choose to wait until they have something more concrete to tell you. If I read this thread, I certainly wouldn't want to be posting "yes, it'll still be soon.." after how some have reacted.

As I've said elsewhere - sometimes updates aren't going to be any more than "soon" and clearly a lot of people aren't happy with that, so ME perhaps choose to wait until they have something more concrete to tell you.

That's essentially what I was trying to say, thanks David.