next guest coming soon

showmasters

Some people react that extreme to spiders. *thinks of younger sister*

She had to be sent out of class in biology in school because she panicked at a picture of a tarantula in the course book.

:wub:

I was the one who had to leave a math test to go and calm her. It wasn't really funny then. :P

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I just saw brody and almost chucked my laptop. I cant stand spiders! Hes very good at intimidation!

Almost chucked your laptop? It's just a picture ..

Me too, it gave me the heebies! brrrrr! Imagine what the real thing would do to me! double brrrr!

*laughs* Bless her, she'd LOVE all the attention!....she's like a needy child.

It would be a pain in the rear though to have to feed and walk the mascot, so maybe wait til she snuffs it, then have her stuffed.

She likes it when we leave her really, she gets all excited when I tell her she's going on her 'holibobs' (to my parents).

Vix - you should so bring him :thumbup:)

Our new ME mascot.

Oh lordy. It's turned into a "look at my pet" thread. Good job I love animals really :D

I must admit I get very confused/enraged/dismayed when people constantly moan about the guests. At the end of the day it's not ME's fault if they haven't sold enough tickets and I think they do a fabulous job. Every guest so far at all the events have been awesome (well with one or two exceptions :P ) Big guests do not necessarily equal great guests. I was saying to a friend earlier that I would pay more money to go to a con where Charlie Bewley was than I would for a con where Rob and Kristen were attending. Maybe because I'm not a massive Twilight fan anymore but still, a lot of the time the smaller guests are the best ones. Take Leah Gibson at et4, she was such a sweetheart and one of my fave guests at a con ever.

Personally I'm happy with the 4 guests we have already and would be totally satisfied if it stayed that way. Of course it would be great to have more guests but the line up so far is great. Plus cons are all about the experience too, hanging with friends, meeting new like minded people and sharing memories. I've loved everyone I've been too. Even et4 where a lot of the guests cancelled was still amazing (ok mainly cos the Bewley turned up and just made my weekend :WINCE: ) but still it was a great weekend. Loved it.

I always book up for these events, even before I know who's attending because I know they are always so much fun (yes I do also mean the Tequila drinking and consequent crazy dancing of an evening) I really wish more people thought like that and didn't just wait for a "big guest" to be announced before they booked.

I must have checked the forum about 40 times today already, this is unbearable but exciting at the same time.

I can't wait to find out who will be attending.

Same here - my university dissertation just isn't getting done!!! :D

The events are always amazing and the guests that suprise people the most are the "smaller" guests.

I bought my ticket without knowing any guests but for the majority of people the guests are the main reason they come - who can blame them?

Sales for this one may be down due to the guest cancellations/swaps at the last one, but that is only normal when the events cost as much as they do.

Every guest I meet at the events is a plus for me - they ARE in the film after all.

Thank you to SM for all your hard work (getting Daniel!!)

X

Well said Gill, despite the guest cancellations etc, I've always had an awesome time at the events and its down to all the friends i've made and I've now met quite a few of the cast thanks to these conventions

I brought the ticket for this one the minute it came on sale without knowing one guest also :)

I would however be inclined to agree with others and say that I do know quite a few people who are holding off until another announcement is made - I know at least 10 people who will come if Kellan/Jackson could come LOL .....

I'm with you Lisa. I'm quite happy with all the friends I've made, I find the guests are a bonus and I enjoy the talks more than anything else, although they're a bit too short after all the screaming etc. Can't wait for ET5.

Very possibly a parrot, several rabbits, numerous dogs, and more cats than you can shake a stick at. And a spider the size of a Transit van. Apparently.

want us to add some horses as well??? i know theres quiet a few of us who own one :D

Very possibly a parrot, several rabbits, numerous dogs, and more cats than you can shake a stick at. And a spider the size of a Transit van. Apparently.

want us to add some horses as well??? i know theres quiet a few of us who own one :D

My mum has a snake.... Can I bring Severus with me too! :P