next guest coming soon

showmasters

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm Julia (age 30), I'm a newbie here and a newbie to conventions - this one will be my first and I'm travelling down from Scotland so I'm a bit nervous. I just bought a silver pass a few minutes ago :)

Hoping that Peter Facinelli will end up being one of the other guests (he moved a signing he was doing to March so there's the possibility he could be a guest) as I'm crazy about him :( Even if he isn't there it'll still be brilliant fun!! :D

Now I just have to book my hotel room and my train ticket...

Just out of interest, was it you I contacted via FB telling them about this or was that a completely different Julia from Scotland?

Nope it must've been a different Scottish Julia :o

Will I get a confirmation email from Yvie responding to the details I missed out when I booked the ticket? I sent it yesterday but no reply yet...it'd just be nice to know if the order's A.OK :)

Will I get a confirmation email from Yvie responding to the details I missed out when I booked the ticket? I sent it yesterday but no reply yet...it'd just be nice to know if the order's A.OK :)
Possibly but I think you will only get a reply if there is a problem.

**Sit's back and waits for Yvie to prove me wrong**

Surely we're going for more like ..

or....

Meow

catwoman2.jpg

Also difficult to resist

I want a photoshoot with that huuuge cat :o
The Tiger? I expect something could be arranged. You may not see the photo though....

Tammy's Story

Tammy has been sad lately...

She's been waiting patiently for a guest announcement, but nothing so far :(

So she is going to cry in a corner.

The End

:D Great story

This is JCB. He is King Kitzilla (or at least thinks he is) He's 18years old and well respected in the pussie community :D he demands Jackson Rathbone be announced immediately. Thank you please.

ba95333f.jpg

And Rachel LOL at ur cat sulking. Mines doing the same after just scratching my bf for no apparent reason....

Edited by TheVampireGirl

I don't really want to get involved in an argument, i'm only piping up because no one else has yet.

Posting things like that on the forum will only put people and guests off, which has a negative effect for eveyone. If you have issues like that, email them personally, don't post it in a public place. I have no issue with you voiving your concerns whatsoever, but when it affects people other than your target audience, it shouldn't be done. Email SM with your problems/suggestions.

Thanking you kindly.

Aopologies if it wasnt, but if your post was a response to mine and also acknowledging other general points made after my post:

Not quite sure what was said that was more negative or offensive than anybody else's post's in this topic, or that would require us to go elsewhere with our "issues". We were merely expressing theories and ideas, not moans or complaints.

There was no negativity towards the current line up or about guests in general in anyway so we dont appreciate anything like that being implied. We were simply referring to the fact that people are wanting what they deem to be a "big guest", which as it stands in most people's opinion, they dont yet have for this event, that is all point 6 was referring to.

The forum is supposed to be a place that people can come on and voice their opnions, ideas, thoughts etc. There was no malice intended with our previous post which was clearly stated at the end of it. If people have taken it that way, thats just unfortunate.

Providing it is within reason, people should be allowed to post whatever they want. Everybody pays the same amount of money for these events and its their right to express their views period.

Just to reiterate, we are ALWAYS grateful for the opportunities that ME have provided us with and always enjoy going to their cons.