next guest coming soon

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

the next guest for Eternal Twilight 5 will be going up soon :dance:

then we have one more planed guest for this event , we want to get the best guests we can and have two that may work well , but at this point we have only sold around half of our last event .

now we all know the event will be lots of fun and the guests we have so far are going to be great to meet and also are cool to hang out with over the weekend but we do want to be able to bring you all one more big guest to this event , but we do need more people to attend to make it work and have 6 guests and still be able to make the 6th one the best we can , so please help us to be able to make this event the best we can .

if you can spread the word by letting people know on your face book or talking about it on forums etc will help let other fans know the event is happening .

Eternal Twilight 5 will be lots of fun but every little you can do to help will make it even better for you all .

so lets start telling as many people as you can and see how many more fans will come and we will do our bit to get the best guests we can :P

see you all soon

jason :poki:

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

Looking forward to hearing who the next guest will be.

I also feel that there are lots of people waiting to see if there is going to be a big guest before they buy tickets. If a big guest is announced then I am sure the rest of the tickets will sell.

I've tried to spread the word about the con but lots of Twilight fans I speak to about the conventions say "I am only coming if there is a Cullen there" .

I am happy to meet anyone from The Twilight Saga but I would love a "big guest" too.

• Moderators

If a big guest is announced then I am sure the rest of the tickets will sell.

I've tried to spread the word about the con but lots of Twilight fans I speak to about the conventions say "I am only coming if there is a Cullen there" .

I am happy to meet anyone from The Twilight Saga but I would love a "big guest" too.

I'm sure they've not thought of getting a big guest :cylon:

No, I am only joking but it is unfortunate if a lot of people will only come if there's a 'big guest' because that can have a negative effect on future events. If ticket sales are down for this one, then who knows how they'll be in future?

This isn't aimed at you in particular but these shows do need regular support, and a solid 6 guest lineup will hopefully be enough for a lot of people. Even those who say they're waiting for a 'big guest' right now - hopefully they'll change their mind if we don't get one, and come anyway.

I have been advertising this con for a while now, even some of the people at my Church are interested! They were at the same Eclipse midnight show as me :YAHOO:

I'm one of those people who will be excited to meet anyone, yet a "big guest/Cullen" would be the icing on the cake!

I'm not sure about anyone else, but having authors attend makes the weekend extra awesome and not having any for ET5 (yet!) kinda makes me sad! I know they were bonus events and something that shouldn't be expected all the time, but without them I wouldn't have heard of Vampire Academy, Fallen and Hush, Hush.... Books I LOVE!!!

I will have an awesome weekend anyway, so I'm not worried! :cylon:

The problem with 'holding out' to see who's announced is that SM/ME don't know how much they can spend on guests, and means they can't secure the 'bigger' guests.

ET4 was mine and my daughters first and we loved it SO much we have gone for gold this time (that's what student loans are for, right???). Regardless of who goes I KNOW we will have an amazing weekend.