Friday Meet Up..

Sazzzy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought for those of you not going to the pub till 5, isnt the opening ceremony normally at 6ish so if your going that late need to bear that in mind.

We will be in the pub all afternoon probably so may see some of you there.

it says on the site that the opening ceremony is at 7 and you gonna be there all afternoon? that may be better all i gotta do that day is register cause im going down on the thursday

Yeah, the opening ceremony is at 7, so if I'm heading round at 5, that gives me plenty of time to grab something to eat and meet a few people before we make our way back to the hotel.

that was my thought but i have no idea what ill do for the rest of the day haha, ill meet you in the foyer at 5, its my best bet i think.

Yeah, the opening ceremony is at 7, so if I'm heading round at 5, that gives me plenty of time to grab something to eat and meet a few people before we make our way back to the hotel.

that was my thought but i have no idea what ill do for the rest of the day haha, ill meet you in the foyer at 5, its my best bet i think.

Well, I'll probably have a wee wander around the hotel after I check in and register, just to get my bearings, check out the dealers room, etc, so, if you see me, say hello. I'll probably be wearing the same t-shirt I'm wearing in my photo in the introductions thread. (Can't believe I have to plan my outfits, but suitcase space is at a premium lol)

My friends and I also will be at the Pheasant :) I'll be wearing a red Joss Whedon shirt so I won't be hard to miss :unsure:

Ill be the tall bloke in the Sunnydale High Tshirt =], so ill be looking out for jayne? haha oh and which Joss tshirt is it? ive seen a couple of them

Just the t-shirt, not the hat. That's just for Saturday night. :blush:

My friends and I also will be at the Pheasant :) I'll be wearing a red Joss Whedon shirt so I won't be hard to miss :blush:

Ill be the tall bloke in the Sunnydale High Tshirt =], so ill be looking out for jayne? haha oh and which Joss tshirt is it? ive seen a couple of them

Just the t-shirt, not the hat. That's just for Saturday night. :D

Sound =] im sure ill see you roaming around and whatnot haha

My friends and I also will be at the Pheasant :) I'll be wearing a red Joss Whedon shirt so I won't be hard to miss :blush:

I just bought my Sunnydale High T-shirt! (second hand that is, but totally new and very happy with it) Nice to meet a classmate :D.

My friends and I also will be at the Pheasant :) I'll be wearing a red Joss Whedon shirt so I won't be hard to miss :angry:

I just bought my Sunnydale High T-shirt! (second hand that is, but totally new and very happy with it) Nice to meet a classmate :D.

haha the same to you =]