Friday Meet Up..

Sazzzy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and supajulz wandered along to the White Horse in October, but either we missed you all or we were in the wrong place, so we just had (an admittedly delicious) dinner in the tent and returned to the hotel. Not sure what time I'll be arriving at on the Friday this time, as I haven't looked at flights yet.

I shall be there, and i will get there early as to not be the one to walk in when there are no chairs :D:whistling: x. But seriously i may actually talk to some people this time YEY for increasing my social standpoint ;) x

I will force you to talk to people. I will sit you on a chair and poke you with a stick, in order to stop your social awkwardness. :o

• 3 weeks later...

I hopefully will be there! Missed out on it the first year due to delay, but I'm thinking about coming a day early anyway... So I hope to meet you there! Is there a topic about shirts for the meet-up? I still have mine in my closet :D.

People wore there shirts for hw1 at hw3 and some made new ones, its totaly up to you my lovely!

In that case I might wear it again, cos I really loved it :YAHOO:. Even though my shirt didn't look that great, I was actually kinda proud of it, haha!

• 7 months later...

Did I read somewhere that it was going to be in the Pheasant?

(where ever that might be...)

I will be arriving on Thursday, so this year I won't be able to miss it :)

Im arriving on the Thursday too, im coming from liverpool so id be nackered if i came on the friday, although i am being lazy and flying down haha, but on another thread i thought we were gonna go to the pheasant?

I've been to the Pheasant many times and it is a lovely pub so I highly recommend it. It is very easy to find, come out of the Radisson man entrance and turn left. Walk down this road (New Road) until the end and the Pheasant pub is right in front of you!

ThePheasantHeathrow.jpg

Edited by Corinne_Brown

I've been to the Pheasant many times and it is a lovely pub so I highly recommend it. It is very easy to find, come out of the Radisson man entrance and turn left. Walk down this road (New Road) until the end and the Pheasant pub is right in front of you!

ThePheasantHeathrow.jpg

Thanks! A picture makes all the difference :)