Latest Guest Announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

Massive Events

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine who is also going to Hallowhedon just met her today for the first time in Belgium but she told me she was disappointed because she was very distant and apparently she never looked at her once during the photoshoot & autograph sessions. Let's hope she'll be a little more receptive at the con! ^^

I met her today too and althought the photoshoot started a bit odd (some securitybloke told everyone; "don't touch her she will touch you") she told me she never saw my shirt before and was very friendly.

Later I went for an autograph and I told her something an other actor asked me to tell her. Again she was really friendly and when I said "see you next weekend in London", she smiled and raised her hand for a high five :)

I met her today too and althought the photoshoot started a bit odd (some securitybloke told everyone; "don't touch her she will touch you") she told me she never saw my shirt before and was very friendly.

Later I went for an autograph and I told her something an other actor asked me to tell her. Again she was really friendly and when I said "see you next weekend in London", she smiled and raised her hand for a high five :)

That sounds very promising :unsure:. Great that you had a good experience with CC there!

Okay that makes me feel a little better. Because I heard so many different things about Charisma. I don't...you know, get her. You never know if she's going to be distant or friendly. You had a great experience today and my friend didn't, that's a bit odd. I really hope I won't be disappointed. I know what it's like when an actor doesn't even bother looking up while signing your autograph, and it does not feel good.

i've met charisma a few times over the years and has always been really friendly. From what i remember she had a bad experience with a fan many years ago and didnt do cons for some time. She has been doing a few in the US recently and from what i hear has been great. Hope she is on form next weekend and look forward to seeing her again.

Edited by buffy2k

I met her a few years back at Collectormania 11 and she was lovely - my pic with her was relaxed, and we weren't given any rules re contact with her. I think as long as everyone's respectful of her space, just like we should be with all the guests, then it'll be fine :-)

The Men were told not to touch her, but as she then thrust her chesticles into my body, I wasn't complaining!:angry: