What are you wearing?

freakie_frenchi

Friday: black sparkly top with flowery skirt (teamed with heels which will be killing my feet)

Saturday: full length strapless red dress (a £15 eBay bargain)

Sunday: Pyjamas! I found some nice black ones so I know I'll wear them again afterwards - pastel PJs aren't really me.

Now I just need footwear for my Sat/Sun outfits :)

[Extra edit]

Changed my mind about PJ's after Christmas weight gain...yeah. Sausage.

Erm, so now got a plain t-shirt, some Where's Wally pyjama pants and crocodile slippers (which a guy at work told me about, he says they're "awesome").

Edited by Eleanor

fri party, im wearing a red riding hood outfit lmao, my 2 mates will be wearing queen ov hearts and alice in wonderland, all for a giggle

sat party, im wearing blck prom dress, 2 mates black prom dress, and blue prom dress.

sun party, hmmm aint a clue dont kno if wanner wear or not yet.

so the fri nite ul not miss us, cos were the idiots in the outfits lmao, but who cares il be drunk :D:P

On the Friday me and a few friends are dressing as fairies :P

On the Saturday I haven't decided if I want to wear my pink prom dress or the red dress I wore for the Volturi ball. They are both ballgown styles though.

Then on the Sunday I have an amazing onesie to wear :lol:

Friday: Erm dunno! Toying with a few random ideas!

Saturday: Erm dunno (a dress if it ever gets delivered)

Sunday: I shall be driving home. I may or may not be in my jim jams! I'll have a party in the car!

On friday i'll be going as Minnie Mouse!! :D

For Saturday, at last i finally get a chance to wear my prom dress again! it's a chocolate brown colour with sequins and net! :band:

Sadly i won't be there for the slumber party :( but the other 2 nights will be amazing anyway! :D

yeah if anyone has any ideas about costumes please share with us! though people are saying children characters i might just pull out my noddy out fit i made last year!

Sat: I havent a clue. probably trackies and a hoodie.. i could be the asbo teen going to prom XD lol... jk. but really i havent a clue

Sun: ill be on the train back home =( stupid work the next day!

Friday: I've got a blue dress with black flower patterns over it was a bargain in the sales!

Saturday: a blue bridesmaid dress I'm recycling from my friends wedding last year

Sunday: Grumpy pj's (if I feel comfortable in them cos even tho I'm a 12/14 and the top is 16/18 its a bit tight!). And slippers if I can get them from my job I lost over xmas!!

Ooh I can't wait to see! Hope you can find the jacket Sam, you guys will be aweseme =]

Thanks Becky. Jess and I were at it most of last night looking for a Damon jacket for Paul and a Stefan jacket for me.

ETA: Stefan's shirt is now bought. Had to get it in a medium but recon with some carefully placed darts in the back it will be fine. ;) Yayness now just for jackets for myself and Paul and some contacts and we'll be sorted.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Friday: Not sure, probably an Alice-ish dress I bought recently or I'm considering fancy dress like others are.

Saturday: Dress of some sort... with heels

Sunday: Unlikely I can go to this one but if I can it'll be my David and Goliath: Come to the dark side we have cookies pyjamas.