Anyone had photo tickets yet?

Avengers7

Plus with the likely announcement of loads more guests in the coming few weeks, they may be able to blitz all the photo tickets posting in a few weeks or so.

That said only 8 weeks to go now, so not long for everything to be sorted out.

Plenty of time. Unless we get another inch of snow and the country grinds to a halt for another two weeks :D

Edit: Of course it is possible that we are the only five (Timelord81r gets included by default) people that have purchased photo shoot tickets so far so there is no need to rush them out.

Edited by 1of2

Plenty of time. Unless we get another inch of snow and the country grinds to a halt for another two weeks :D

Edit: Of course it is possible that we are the only five (Timelord81r gets included by default) people that have purchased photo shoot tickets so far so there is no need to rush them out.

lol

no mine haven't come yet either, but ive only bought a couple so far, waiting for more guests to determine which day to get the photo, but there were a couple i just had to get straight away when they went on sale ;-)

Plenty of time. Unless we get another inch of snow and the country grinds to a halt for another two weeks :P

I haven't bought mine yet. I'm waiting until next month before taking the plunge.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

Just so you all know... we held off from posting tickets over Christmas simply to avoid the Christmas rush and the possibility of tickets being lost in the post. We all know what its like... we received a batch of Christmas cards just yesterday!

Now that the post is settling back to normal you should start to see your tickets arriving.

thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Are any of them starting to sell out yet?

I don't think so, or SM would have posted.

Also until the schedule is posted we can just make the shoots a bit longer rather than sell out. The only limit is really that we'd usually not want a guest to have to do more than an hour which is about 400 photos, but I don't think any of the current ones is getting anywhere near that.

my Miranda Raison ticket came today no 1, still waiting for nicole who I ordered first 2 weeks before miranda, but im not bothered as long as it comes before march lol.

still waiting for some more announcements before I book the other guests im interested in so far.

xmas card? I must of been on the naughty list ;-)