Eternal Twilighter's Meet Up

freakie_frenchi

Every ET a bunch of us (the eternal twilighters) meet up and go for a meal before the opening ceremony. If your interested just reply back! Any one is welcome to join us! As we say the more the merrier and dont be scared if you are coming on your own to the event your more then welcome to join us!

just tell us you want to come and I shall add your name to the list! We hope to see you soon!

The list:

Suzanne

Morgan

Frenchi

Gillian Evans

Joanne Thomas +2

Chimmykins (AKA Kim)

Pauline

heres the link for the facebook event page! just say weather your attending or not! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1220...event_invites=0

P.S dont forget to still reply to the topic!

Edited by freakie_frenchi

are the the awesome frenchi i met at ET3 because of the meal thing? lol i'll speak to my sister about doing this again and see what she says but im up for it anyway :)

that would be me! i wouldnt say awesome though! but thanks =D lol. yeah see if your sister is up for it, it should be a brilliant meal!

ohhhh! what you wearing Joanne?! i havent even planned any outfits yet! i havent a clue what to wear!

I'd be interested! Always seem to miss them due to getting there too late on Fri!

awesome! what name do you want me to put down?!

oh im thinking of making a facebook event / group about the meet up... what do you think?

also add me on facebook if you like! its Frenchi Awesum Burchill (lol on the middle name :D )

I'd be interested! Always seem to miss them due to getting there too late on Fri!

awesome! what name do you want me to put down?!

oh im thinking of making a facebook event / group about the meet up... what do you think?

also add me on facebook if you like! its Frenchi Awesum Burchill (lol on the middle name :D )

My name is Kim (will be coming with my "Twi mum" Pauline), been to all the ET's so far.

A facebook group would be good, I think. If anyone wants to add me i'm Kim Cornell

Eat-ee 5 :angel:

it took me a minute or 2 to get it but then after that it took me a while to stop the giggling!!! lol

Thank you. I'm here all week. Tip your waitress. :WINCE:

Hmmmm a Tip... ok... If your a vampire dont go out in the sun otherwise you will sparkle and people might think your made of diamonds!

lol a twi mum! awsome! will she be coming to the meal also? i shall make a group asap! what shall i call it? any ideas?

Yep, she'll be coming to the meal :)

Awesome! I shall add her to the list =D ohh i think im getting quite excited now!

• 2 weeks later...