perhaps some fantasy author guests?

i would love to see some of the newer and older fantasy authors at comic con this year.

My personal favourites would be:

Robin Hobb - farseer trilogy, liveship traders, tawny man and rain wild chronicles

trudi canavan- black magician trilogy

adrian tchaikovsky- the shadows of apt books (epire in black and gold ect)

David gaider- writer for bioware and writer of dragon age novels stolen throne and the calling

andrzej sapkowski- last wish, blood of elves (inspired the witcher pc game)- witcher 2 released may i think

peter v brett- painted man, the desert spear

Please comment what you think and add your own :)

i would love to see some of the newer and older fantasy authors at comic con this year.

My personal favourites would be:

Robin Hobb - farseer trilogy, liveship traders, tawny man and rain wild chronicles

trudi canavan- black magician trilogy

adrian tchaikovsky- the shadows of apt books (epire in black and gold ect)

David gaider- writer for bioware and writer of dragon age novels stolen throne and the calling

andrzej sapkowski- last wish, blood of elves (inspired the witcher pc game)- witcher 2 released may i think

peter v brett- painted man, the desert spear

Please comment what you think and add your own :)

Awesome idea! Trudi Canavan would be great! I also suggest the following:

Ian Irvine

Alan Dean Foster

Scott Lynch

Echo :WINCE:

I'd like to see some of the Star Wars authors put in an appearance. Karen Traviss is resident in England, for sure, and I think Karen Miller is too. Also, some of the bigger name authors (Drew Karphyshn, Timothy Zahn, Greg Bear, Aaron Allston, Michael Stackpole) could hold appeal for non-Star Wars fans.

I'd like to see some of the Star Wars authors put in an appearance. Karen Traviss is resident in England, for sure, and I think Karen Miller is too. Also, some of the bigger name authors (Drew Karphyshn, Timothy Zahn, Greg Bear, Aaron Allston, Michael Stackpole) could hold appeal for non-Star Wars fans.

Karen Miller is Australian. I met her when she was over a few years ago (she and I ended up seeing Tennant in Hamlet at the same performance!)

She's a BIG sci-fi/fantasy fan though, so I'm sure she'd love to come if she was ever over here at the right time.

• 3 weeks later...

Great Idea, other good SW authors include Kevin J Anderson and Troy Denning- Star Wars EU is great!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

George R R Martin! Now that he's FINALLY finished Dance get him over here!

Totally agree! Now would be the perfect time to see him! I love his books and the new TV show is awsome!

I would get him to sign soooooo much stuff haha!