Ed Mitchell

jwin1974

I think Al Worden's appearance was confirmed on his website before it was confirmed on the Autographica site for the last show so hopefully this is a similar situation.

I think Dave did mention that he was hoping to re-schedule his appearance for the April show so it seems to tie up.

Very welcome news!

• Showmasters Admin

It happens because SM won't announce until they have the signed contract. Were as a guest will happily announce it on their own site as soon as they agree to do it.

It can sometimes be as long as a month between the guest saying yes verbally and SM getting a signed contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there ANY chance someone could confirm Dr Mitchell's attendance? And, with less than four months to go, it'd be nice to see a few confirmed attendees other than minor celebrities.... :lol:

You are right to ask this.

Spacefest is 21 weeks away and have confirmed around 20 Astronauts / Space personnel including Ed Mitchell.

Surely it isn't a lot to ask Showmasters to confirm what Ed Mitchel has stated on his own website?

I can only assume what TooTall posted above has not changed yet for some reason.

It happens because SM won't announce until they have the signed contract. Were as a guest will happily announce it on their own site as soon as they agree to do it.

It can sometimes be as long as a month between the guest saying yes verbally and SM getting a signed contract.

Is there ANY chance someone could confirm Dr Mitchell's attendance? And, with less than four months to go, it'd be nice to see a few confirmed attendees other than minor celebrities.... :blink:

You are right to ask this.

Spacefest is 21 weeks away and have confirmed around 20 Astronauts / Space personnel including Ed Mitchell.

Surely it isn't a lot to ask Showmasters to confirm what Ed Mitchel has stated on his own website?

I could be reading the Spacefest website incorrectly but it seems they have said 20 or so astronauts have expressed an interest in attending their event rather than have actually signed up to do it.

I think the good news here is that at least Edgar Mitchell believes he is attending Autographica which I assume means he has agreed to the terms of appearing at the show, so hopefully its just a case of waiting for official confirmation.