Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

THE WAR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I'm watching the DVDs I've got left over from Christmas. How's this, I promise I will invest in the War Games next just for you sir!

thats what I like to hear, good show old chap, you wont be disappointed, and if you are, you need a slap lol and if you haven't seen tomb of the cybermen, get that also ;-)

im in a sylvester McCoy mood at the moment, think im gonna watch greatest show in the galaxy next, not watched that for some time.

Enlightenment and just started Inferno. Can't wait until Ambassadors of death comes out on DVD.

Enlightenment is one of my all tine favs!

Ambassadors has been delayed on DVD till next year though mate! U might wanna check it out again on VHS or online as it will e a longish wait for the DVD

Still on my run through from the beginning of the series. Just finished the Ice Warriors last night and started The Enemy of the World.

The Ice Warriors is one of my favourites of all so far. I honestly forgot how mesmerising Bernard Bresslaw's Varga is. And Peter Barkworth as Clent is fantastic. Not to mention the wonderful Peter Sallis as Penley

Watching The Ark in Space (sorry Rob, I still haven't got The War Games :wub: )

dude, your only hurting yourself by not lol, the war games is doctor who perfection! I lvoe it so much pat and frazer (and wendy) go out in a blaze of glory of an episode.

Still on my run through from the beginning of the series. Just finished the Ice Warriors last night and started The Enemy of the World.

The Ice Warriors is one of my favourites of all so far. I honestly forgot how mesmerising Bernard Bresslaw's Varga is. And Peter Barkworth as Clent is fantastic. Not to mention the wonderful Peter Sallis as Penley

I rewatched ice warriors recently and also enjoyed it alot more than the last time I saw it when the vhs was released in the mid 90s was it?

for the lost stories you doing audiobook reccordings or soemthing else?

im considering doing a complete run through again from start to finish but i do like picking and choosing what im in the mood for, right now im in a sylv mood, started time and the rani the other day, but had to leave it, will go back sometime this week. really fancy watching silver nemisis again also

I rewatched ice warriors recently and also enjoyed it alot more than the last time I saw it when the vhs was released in the mid 90s was it?

for the lost stories you doing audiobook reccordings or soemthing else?

im considering doing a complete run through again from start to finish but i do like picking and choosing what im in the mood for, right now im in a sylv mood, started time and the rani the other day, but had to leave it, will go back sometime this week. really fancy watching silver nemisis again also

Well I've wanted to watch them in order for years, and finally got round to it, i'll at least do Hartnell and Troughton, mainly because a lot of the stories link onto one another. I find it difficult to watch some of them as stand alone as often the beginning of one story carries on from the end of another.

For the missing stories I listen to the soundtracks and marry them up to the telesnaps. I also watch all available episodes, clips and cine footage as available on Lost in Time. Really does give the best representation of the stories as they were originally shown, and it's great to see them that way.

I have Loose Cannon recons but i'm put off by the poor quality audio on some of them and the fact they don't have the narration so I like having them but mainly as a curiosity/interest, and for the extra features they have(and the fact i'm a completist for the B/W era!) I quite like my own versions of reconstructing the episodes

There are some eras I do enjoy watching in order as well, like Season 25/26, Season 12 and the likes of Keeper/Logopolis/Castrovalva. I do like the way stories link up, which is one reason i'm so fond of the B/W period

Edited by JacknDaniel

Due to some silly web offers I wound up getting some outrageously cheap stuff, including The Keys of Marinus so I'm watching the Edge of Destruction as it leads in chronologically (save for unattainable Marco Polo) and I had it but never watched it. Also got Pyramids of Mars which is coming up next for me :lol:

I'm still on the hunt for cheap War Games, don't worry Rob ;)

Due to some silly web offers I wound up getting some outrageously cheap stuff, including The Keys of Marinus so I'm watching the Edge of Destruction as it leads in chronologically (save for unattainable Marco Polo) and I had it but never watched it. Also got Pyramids of Mars which is coming up next for me :unsure:

I'm still on the hunt for cheap War Games, don't worry Rob :thumbup:

If you haven't already, you should get a hold of the CD soundtrack of Marco Polo. Despite not having the visuals(apart from the telesnaps, which again, you should check out) Marco stands as one of my all time fave stories

In my run through from the beginning of the series, a couple of days ago I just finished watching/listening to The Web of Fear that introduced us to Colonel Lethbridge Stewart. And a fantastic job he did in the story as well, it's no surprise they decided to bring the character back. I'm looking forward to re-watching all of his other stories in order, i've only just begun the Brig's story(again), and it'll stay with us forever.