timelord81r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Bumper8 said:

"Planet of Evil"

I remember being scared by this story as a kid and enjoyed watching it again. Good extras on the dvd as well.

Just finished watching "The Web Planet", and I absolutely love it (I don't really know why, I just really enjoy watching it).

I own that film, but have never seen it. Maybe I should now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just rewatched "The Ambassadors of death". It was the first time I'd seen it in years. Seeing it through adult eyes really made me appreciate the intelligence of the story, and I really enjoyed it. And I somehow managed to watch the whole thing in one go (what am I doing with my life?) :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m currently making my way through all the stories I’ve got and then never watched because of various reasons (life got busy!)

I started with The Sensorites (really enjoyed it) and The Reign of Terror (good story but the god-awful animation of Eps 4 & 5 ruined it for me). 

Im now watching The Enemy of the World before moving onto The Krotons, The Ambassadors of Death, Colony in Space, The Daemons, The Mutants, Invasion of the Dinosaurs, Death to the Daleks, Terror of the Zygons, The Android Invasion, The Masque of Mandragora, The Face of Evil, and The Robots of Death. 

The last 3 I saw when I was a lot younger on UKTV at about 4am so I don’t remember them at all! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KyleK3 said:

I’m currently making my way through all the stories I’ve got and then never watched because of various reasons (life got busy!)

I started with The Sensorites (really enjoyed it) and The Reign of Terror (good story but the god-awful animation of Eps 4 & 5 ruined it for me). 

Im now watching The Enemy of the World before moving onto The Krotons, The Ambassadors of Death, Colony in Space, The Daemons, The Mutants, Invasion of the Dinosaurs, Death to the Daleks, Terror of the Zygons, The Android Invasion, The Masque of Mandragora, The Face of Evil, and The Robots of Death. 

The last 3 I saw when I was a lot younger on UKTV at about 4am so I don’t remember them at all! 

There are some great stories in that list. I'm sure you'll enjoy them :thumbup:

Traken was good- the society was well-realised (they reminded me of Hobbits for some reason!) and the story was strong.

I also enjoyed Logopolis (the Tardis within a Tardis was a clever idea). Bittersweet as it was the last hurrah for my favourite Doctor.

• Like 1

Castrovalva. It was ok, not a particularly exciting story to introduce a new Doctor with.

Pleasantly surprised to see Michael Sheard.

The Master's incessant chuckling got a bit wearing after a while.

tbh I enjoyed the special features on the dvd more than the main feature!

• Like 1