Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Watched Time of the Doctor again, but not much else recently, think I overdosed on Doctor Who last year with it being the 50th Anniversary year.

I'm the same, I've stopped watching the newer doctor who eps - i.e. David Tennant and Matt Smith but occasionally watching Peter Davison and Tom Baker eps.

• Like 1

last november the 23rd i watched the very first episode before i knew it i started the Daleks then Edge Of Destruction. So i thought may as well carry on with them so i have worked my way through all my dvds and this weekend i will be starting series five with The Tomb Of The Cybermen. Should time it right and get to The Web Of Fear the day its released on DVD.

last november the 23rd i watched the very first episode before i knew it i started the Daleks then Edge Of Destruction. So i thought may as well carry on with them so i have worked my way through all my dvds and this weekend i will be starting series five with The Tomb Of The Cybermen. Should time it right and get to The Web Of Fear the day its released on DVD.

I was going to try and watch everything last year - but I never even started. In part I was (and still am) waiting to see what else has been found first. Keeping up with just the new audios each month fills my need, and I'd like to find time to listen to all of them (15 years worth!) again too. But I did watch most of season 1 of Torchwood yesterday, most for the first time since broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...