Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

the idiots lantern, the impossible planet and the satan pit in my epic complete rewatch and I watched the web of fear again whilst commuting to work :-)

i finished series 2 and im upto human nature in series 3 of my complete epic rewatch

also watched frozen out and the 10th planet extras, very nice.

started to listen to the zygons commentary but got a bit bored which is a shame as i love hearing from hinchcliffe and mark is always agood moderator. will give it another go some other time.

listened to part one of the light at the end and was disappointed if im honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-emptive post... after seeing the 50th anniversary, it has spurred me on to getting & re-watching series 1-6 and the specials. I'm not paying £168 for them though when the 1080p is just upscaled from the dvds and not a full negative remaster... got the season 1-4 DVD for £30 from Amazon. Here's to a great December...

• Like 1

my epic rewatch (which started with an unearthly child at xmas 2011) reached journeys end last night

i also watched of course the day of the doctor (loved it) and an adventure in space and time (loved it) and the fiveish doctors reboot (loved it)

The armageddon factor, finally finished the key to time box set. Rather enjoyed it....would like a story arc like that in the new series. :)

Ordered two more DVD's to watch next...Brain of morbious (well I wanted some background after watching night of the doctor), and a Dalek one..where Romana regenerates.

Edited by LadyDeTemps