Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Now you may wonder if we do anything else but watch Doctor Who, however, you would probably be right our house basically just revolves around Doctor Who, if we are not watching it, we are listening to it, if we are not listening to it, we are playing Doctor Who, we have the occassional break to watch The Sarah Jane Adventures ! :smile:

Sundays Who watching took in:

The God Complex (Yes again, I know we only watched it Friday, but even my Wife likes that one!)

The Name of the Doctor

The Last Sontaran

The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith

Enemy of the Bane

Prisoner of the Judoon

The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith

The Gift

since my last post ive watched the xmas invasion, new earth, tooth and claw in my epic complete rewatch.

Ive also watched the lovely deleted scene on the zygons dvd.

tomorrow im at the BFI for the tv movie, I love the titles section esp in the movie, cant wait to see it on a big screen.

• Like 1

I've not watch the newly found epsiodes yet, but have been watching a whole load of Who stuff on Watch, they seem to be really going to town with celebrating the 50th Anniversary, we've had loads of documentarties plus The Aztecs and Tomb of the Cybermen and more to come I think.

I've not watch the newly found epsiodes yet, but have been watching a whole load of Who stuff on Watch, they seem to be really going to town with celebrating the 50th Anniversary, we've had loads of documentarties plus The Aztecs and Tomb of the Cybermen and more to come I think.

\hummm, i dont think they have much to be honest, all this is all just happening now and its on watch and not bbc1 or bbc2 so easy for it to be lost in the schedules. also its ALL stuff made for bbc america which they got first. ill forgive it all as we have lost eps back :-) but in 50th anny year i would have expected the following.

a full series

50th logo stickers on all merchandise.

repeats of classic on bbc2

trailers for the 50th.

more affordable merchandise.

new documentaries on bbc2 (or at least repeats of past docs) and not fluff (are you new to DW pieces like revisited bbc america ones) also i saw the hartnel one, it completely skipped some of his companions. wtf?

november with the special and the gatis docudrama and the official con, it will be a great month with loads on, but throughout the year you would hardly know it was 50th anny if you were an average joe watching tv.

the bfi have been great doing the screenings but those have been so hard to get tickets to.

remember the moff said more who than ever, humm, i hardly think making 2 eps is more who than ever, even showing them with 5 produced last year.

saying all this, we have lost who back, so all is forgiven lol. hopefully more to come.

also the pre announcement of the hashtag announcement was laughable lol

Edited by timelord81r

remember the moff said more who than ever, humm, i hardly think making 2 eps is more who than ever, even showing them with 5 produced last year.

I've seen suggestion that The Moff was aware of the episode discoveries and this is what he meant by more than ever as we now have 9 more episodes available to watch than ever before.

I've seen suggestion that The Moff was aware of the episode discoveries and this is what he meant by more than ever as we now have 9 more episodes available to watch than ever before.

Yeah ive heard that suggestion, perhaps, but those 9 eps should be considered as two stories if you are comparing them to current who eps imo.

still like i said, lost who found, i forgive them lol, and im hoping for more lost to come if you believe the rumours

It was another mammoth weekend of Doctor Who viewing:

- Terror of the Zygons - All Four Parts - the Zygons still freak me out

- Rose

- The End of the World

- The Unquiet Dead

- Midnight

Plus found all the Doctor Who at 50 clips from the BFI on YouTube, great stuff , been working my way through them and then some more of the Doctor Who documentaries on Watch as well.

We finished the day with bed time story for the boys, Elizabeth Sladen reading the Sarah Jane Adventure on Audio called The Glittering Storm.

Amazing what you can get through on a rainy day !

Edited by GoldenGreen