Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

• 2 weeks later...

The four part Sylvester McCoy Remembrance of the Daleks.

I went on the Doctor Who walking tour of London earlier this year and saw a lot of the locations used in this episode so was good fun to see Sylvester and Sophie and thinking I know exactly where they are !

• 2 weeks later...

my epic rewatch reached bad wolf and the parting of the ways which was convenient as i had tickets for that BFI showing ;-) shocking how two very cool dalek features have barely been seen since, the swivel and the silent outside exterminate lights. brilliant.

i also finished my first ever big finish audio, i bought it in 2011 lol but only just listened, reason i got it was jamies return. city of spires, was decent so ive ordered part two in the jamie trilogy now.

Not got to the Silurians yet, but watched Logopolis last night with the boys.

We've been working our way through the Regenerations box set, and watched the first episode of the Caves of Androzani as well as separately watching the Pertwee years.

Has anyone bought the Fourth Doctor Time Capsule ? I really want to get my hands on the new version of Terror of the Zygons but don't know if it's worth getting the Time Capsule.