Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Watched Day of the Moon earlier and just finished watching the telesnap reconstruction of The Highlanders featuring the original surviving soundtrack and a narration from Frazier Hines, VERY enjoyable, a great introduction to Jamie's character! :P

Watched Day of the Moon earlier and just finished watching the telesnap reconstruction of The Highlanders featuring the original surviving soundtrack and a narration from Frazier Hines, VERY enjoyable, a great introduction to Jamie's character! :P

Where did you get the recon for the Highlanders from?

'The Hand of Fear' Episodes 1 & 2 shown on BBC 4 as a tribute to Elisabeth Sladen. If you didn't watch, shame on you. Go watch it on the iPlayer to redeem yourself! Episodes 3 & 4 are scheduled to be shown at 7.40pm tomorrow.

Watched The next Doctor this afternoon and then watched Planet of the dead.

Im sorry, im so so sorry, lol, tough afternoon, worst ep ever and the pitch black rip off lol ;-)

I think The next Doctor is one of David Tennants better Episodes. I think David Morrisey done a brilliant job to me the worst Episode is Fer Her.

Watched The next Doctor this afternoon and then watched Planet of the dead.

Im sorry, im so so sorry, lol, tough afternoon, worst ep ever and the pitch black rip off lol ;-)

I think The next Doctor is one of David Tennants better Episodes. I think David Morrisey done a brilliant job to me the worst Episode is Fer Her.

;);):P:P

oh my oh my. next doctor? lol

I may watch it again so i can give a full reply lol

but tennant at his blandness, not actually the next doctor, giant transformer cybermen that no one ever remembers through history (not till i think the moff put a line in) silly black masked cyber leader (that i think is coming back) silly scenes, boring story. and im sure the kids thing at the end didnt make sense but ill have to rewatch.

I did like the graveyard cyber attack minus the stomping, the 1 second sword fight and the data disc bit where we saw past doctors also like a second long, thats it.

this is something I said on here about it last summer i thnk it was

yep next doctor was i think one of if not the worst who episode ever, boring, lazy, silly and complete tosh