latest Guest Announcement - CLIVE BARKER

showmasters

clive barker really is a true legend without him there is no hellraiser! he is a great writer,director and is one of the true greats on the genre,its people like clive that give us such great movie monsters and storys!im just so happy im gonna have the chance now to meet him thanks to sm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said... ;)

Yeah, keep the horror guests coming!

I hope it´s a Cult Regiesseur like John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Clive Barker or at least a Cult Actor like Tobin Bell - guess all names would work with your information!

Epic horror guest and a true legend!

Because his health is not the best it will be a rare opportunity to meet him I guess!

A photo with him is a must-have!

Heading him for a Hellraiser Reunion it would be cool to meet guests like:

Andrew Robinson

Clare Higgins

Ashley Laurence

Sean Chapman

Oliver Smith

Peter Atkins

Tony Randel

Doug Bradley

Kenneth Cranham

Barbie Wilde

Simon Bamford

Nicholas Vince

Angus MacInnes

Christopher Young

Jim Dowdall

Bill Weston

Bob Keen

Alan Harris

Ken Carpenter

Sharon Ceccatti

Kim Myers

Peter Atkins

Lance Henriksen

Some names like Harris, Keen, MacInnes, Weston, Dowdall would be also cool for Star Wars Fans - other names like Peter Atkins would be cool for Wishmaster Fans or Sharon Ceccatti for Dawn of the Dead Fans or Kim Myers for Nightmare on Elmstreet Fans or Lance Henriksen for Alien & Terminator Fans - you see, something for everybody is possible... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can not wait to meet the legend that is Clive Barker. Didn't think I would ever get the chance to meet him.

A Hellraiser reunion would be pretty cool, I've met Doug Bradley and Andrew Robinson before and they were such pleasant guests. I need to meet the rest of the main cast though! Clare Higgins, Ashley Lawrance, Barbie Wilde, Nicholas Vince and Simon Bamford!

is good to see CB coming back to the Uk for a visit. Have been lucky enough to have met him a number of times, as well as the team around/with him, Doug Bradley, Nick Vince - still got boxes of stuff signed - seems might be time to get some of the rarer stuff signed now and catch up :) cheers SM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

just been talking to Clive Manager and he says Clive is very much looking forward to attending this event and meeting the fans .

this is a rare chance to meet Clive Barker and we will have a amazing Q & A lined up for you all

Jason :YAHOO: