Liv Tyler (Arwen)

Viggo Mortensen(sp) (Aragorn)

Who would you like to meet? :P

Edited by Glowingwings

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll book for whoever they get, and be just as happy with third orc on the left as I would any other guest (I have found that some of the most interesting/fun LOTR guests to be people like the stunt doubles!)

My *NEED* guest is Elijah Wood. I've got a hobbit picture and he's the only one I'm missing off that.

Can we have Royd Tolkien back as well?? He's a lot of fun, and has been involved in other films since then!

• Moderators

I think there's enough LOTR cast to choose from without bringing in The Hobbit ones (at least, ones that are only in that), and they would probably do better starting off at a signing event like LOTR guests did.

Plus it's always tricky getting guests from things that haven't been seen yet etc.

What's a LOTR con without Mark Ferguson and Craig Parker?

Calm? Smut and lederhosen free? :WINCE:

Royd Tolkien would be great, he's hysterical on stage, as are Mana Hira Davis,Thomas Robins and Shane Rangi. 'Main' cast wise, I can't think of anyone who I could imagine doing one of these types of cons..I'd loved to be proved wrong of course! For purely selfish reasons (been there, got the autos), I wouldn't want the hobbits but I know they're going to be one of the main requests

'Main' cast wise, I can't think of anyone who I could imagine doing one of these types of cons..I'd loved to be proved wrong of course!

Who do you mean by main cast if it's not the hobbits?

And why do you think they wouldn't do a con? :S

I guess people like Cate Blanchett, Ian McKellen or Orlando Bloom wouldn't come.

I'd die if they got Dominic Monaghan as I also love him fron Lost :WINCE:

Hmm, I suppose there are some 'less-likely' actors, but I still think that SM would be capable to bringing some of them to a show!

Dominic did LFCC a couple of years back, so he'd still be a possibility for getting back! :smile:

Trying to keep it fairly realistic

Sean Astin

Billy Boyd

Dominic Monaghan

Sala Baker

Andy Serkis

Mark Ferguson

Craig Parker

Lawrence Makoare

John Rhys-Davis

Bernard Hill

Miranda Otto

Brad Dourif

David Wenham

And now the possibly less realistic

Elijah Wood

Liv Tyler

Viggo Mortensen

Orlando Bloom

Cate Blanchett

Christopher Lee

Hugo Weaving

Ian McKellen

Ian Holm

I think that's it for now.

Have a feeling The Hobbit will be filming around then, and a lot of the original cast have been called back for that.

There are still a load of autos I have not got from LOTR but they are mostly the really big characters like Cate Blanchet, Liv Tyler, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean, Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, and somehow I can't see any of them going.

If they do, I will be there! :P

Oooooh, would love to see Dominic Monaghan again, met him at LFACC and he was amazing, great guy!!

Also would like to see Billy Boyd and Sean Astin, who are the only 2 hobbit's autographs i haven't got yet.

Sean Bean as well would be fantastic!

xx