Latest Event Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really excited about this, it's been a long time coming :) just wish it wasnt at the Park Inn again, I dont think the venue's worthy of such a great convention.

I know it's not as swanky as, say, the Birmingham Metropole, but I love the Park Inn Northampton, even if it can be harder to get there than Birmingham (which is further away, ironically enough). Great brekky, free parking, loads of shops and eateries within walking distance... my favourite con location. And much easier to chat to people at the bar(s) when not strutting one's stuff on the dance floor!

I was just wondering what the differences are between Silver and Standard because my friend wants to buy a Standard and I want to buy a Silver, would we still be able to sit next to each other in talks and get our autographs together. This is the first time me and my friend will have done one of these cons so we don't really know how it works.

Edited by Glowingwings

• Showmasters Admin

The difference in the packages are:

Silver gets photos with all the guests and they get a reserved area in the talks behind the golds and a 6x9 OF all the guests at the show.

TALKS: If you want to sit with your friend in the talks there is no issue with you waiting and going in with them to sit in the standard area (they will not be able to sit in the silver area).

AUTOS: You will be in different groups and therefore called at different times. But saying this if you come and see me at the show I can look at moving you to your friends group so you can go down the queues together.

AUTOS: You will be in different groups and therefore called at different times. But saying this if you come and see me at the show I can look at moving you to your friends group so you can go down the queues together.

And thus it was foretold that the festive spirit did take hold of the one who was too tall and his benevolence increase manyfold...