Massive Horror guest to be announced on friday 7 pm

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Massive Horror guest to be announced on friday 7 pm

we are very pleased with this great guest and we think you will be too, if you love your Horror you will love this .

this is someone new to us and has never been to a con or signing show in europe

they will be taking part in photo ops , a talk, and signing autographs over the weekend

many people come on here asking for more Horror guests, this is just for you ;) this is a really great guest :thumbup:

tune in on friday for this big announcement :smile:

and if there is lots of people on here and the response is good we have the option for another great horror guest as well , so please tell your friends and get the word out that this years LFCC is going to have a great horror line up.

one last thing, we have other great TV and Film guests in the pipe line as well for this event so if horror is not your thing do now worry the line up for this years event is going to be hot :lol:

see you on friday and spread the word thanks

jason :WAVE:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the good people at Showmasters towers know the hornets nest they have just kicked :)

If it's not John Carpenter (I guy I would really like to meet) then if the support for him on this thread is anything to go by it might be a good idea to try getting him only .....just, you know to prevent some rioting, cos there hasn't been a whole lot of that lately :WINCE:

I reckon it is RDA aka McGuyver

Already going to the Stargate con so no chance :WINCE:

if it was i think alot of ppl would be upset at forking out so much for chev if he was to appear at LFCC a few months later, that would be taking the mic

im not a horror fan, find most boring. BUT there are a few I like, most likely this guest wont be up my street but if its jamie lee curtis, then WOW!

I reckon it is RDA aka McGuyver

:WINCE: Are you being serious? The thread title clearly says horror and SM said:

we are very pleased with this great guest and we think you will be too, if you love your Horror you will love this .

many people come on here asking for more Horror guests, this is just for you :P

I hope its director. I dont think there are any major horror actors we havent already had - I mean we've had Jason, Freddy, Ash, Leatherface, Chucky, Re-animator etc. And by 'horror' I dont mean Buffy. If its an actor I'll guess at Tobin Bell. I did think Eli Roth but he did a HMV signing a couple years ago.

doesnt the never been to a con or signing in europe before rule out john carpenter? and although I love the scream movies is wes craven really massive?

tobin bell might be a shout?

Wes Craven didn't only directed Scream, far from that lol! He's also the brain behind A Nightmare on Elm Street and The Last House on the Left, so to me he can easily be qualified as a massive guest to say the least!

He was annnounced some years ago to another event in the UK but had to cancel. I never heard of him attending a con in Europe.

Although i wouldn't be too disappointed if it was Tobin Bell, i wouldn't say myself it's a massive guest like Bruce Campbell (that did at least a SM con so it's not him), Wes Craven or John Carpenter (somehow i don't see him attending a con though but who knows...)

I don't think Tobin Bell can be called a massive guest imo just because he appeared in a series of movies (Saw) that are largely overated by some fans (the first episode was the only real good one)

Well, it might be someone that we aren't even thinking of but personally i still hope for Craven as NOES guests are quite common, and it would be a great addition for collectors.

Edited by God L'Eponge