Latest Guest Announcement - MIRANDA RAISON

showmasters

bought my photo earlier today, 10 quid, bargain. usually id wait but for nicole and miranda I want a lower number (just in case its enforced this time) and she is only doing one day so no choice of waiting to see if the other day will avoid a possible clash.

great guest, thanks SM's

bought my photo earlier today, 10 quid, bargain. usually id wait but for nicole and miranda I want a lower number (just in case its enforced this time) and she is only doing one day so no choice of waiting to see if the other day will avoid a possible clash.

great guest, thanks SM's

Is this an issue? I've been holding off on buying photos until more guests get announced, but should I be getting them as soon as possible?

great guest, thanks SM's

Is this an issue? I've been holding off on buying photos until more guests get announced, but should I be getting them as soon as possible?

I don't think so, that's usually how i work too and only buy a photoshoot ticket when it's being said from the start they will be very limited (like Mike Tyson's one for last LFCC - even then though they put extra tickets on sale at the event).

Usually, if the tickets number gets low, there is a post on this forum warning us about it so it's still time then to buy your tickets. Just keep watching the forum frequently. It doesn't happen often though photoshoot tickets are all sold out before the event, and i wouldn't worry if i was you :D

Buying a ticket so earlie is only needed if you want a low number ticket so that, IF they decide to use that system to allocate places in line, you're going amongst the first. But that didn't happen often (only once i think at CMK) and moreover, whatever number you have, you're ensured to get your pic taken anyway.

Have to say I usually attend a hell of a lot of photo shoots at each event, and I never buy my tickets earlier than about a month ahead of the show. With £2 postage on each order there's no sense in it to me. And i've never had any problem either buying tickets, or making any of the shoots. If you ever do have any clashes and have a high number all you need to do is speak to the crew and they'll sort you out

Not an issue, like God L'Eponge has already explained.

timelord is a very special case because he's pretty much doing every photo shoot announced, so he wants low numbered tickets to ensure that he timely gets to his next appointment. :dance:

haha special case lol

Yer tbh I dont like to buy early as buying later can limit the number of clashes. plus theres the PP thing. BUT on some big guests who might sell out Ill buy right away or on sexy women ill buy straight away or if there only doing one day then ill buy early. its the 2 day ppl I usually hold off on. if the ticket system is actually put in place then a low number can mean less running from photo op A to B or less clashing and risking of missing someone. for example at CM16 I would of missed myanna buring or ended up right at the back of the stewert line causing knock on effects for my day if I didnt have a low patrick stewert number, but as mentioned above its not always enforced. in fact not even half the time.

at cmL10 I had a lowish number for a photo shoot (forget who) and was at the front, the fire alarm went off and when i came back i was at the back of the queue, no number system was put in place so a long wait did I have.

id prefer not to buy them early, but in some cases I have to or cant resist lol, and if you have no 120 for example and its enforced it can have knock on effects of your next photo, when you need to and wheh u can get there. better to have a low number and get to the shoot early, that way you avoid alot of running around or clashes. then again at LFCC im red in most of my sunday pics from all the running around between shoots, tyson and shatner were massive and didnt go to time and the being human shoot ran late by an hour co aiden was filming.

having a low number means you have to do less thinking lol especially if its enforced. but yer rarely do they sell out prior and if they are a message is put on the forum. and if the numbers are not enforced it doesnt matter if you have ticket 1 or 200 as long as your there first. if they are enforced you will have a bit of a queue lol

• 1 month later...