new guest coming soon for Collectormania 17 MK

showmasters

leonard nimoy & naoko mori please :P:WINCE:

the mk CM I think is my fav of the SM ones at the mo, spread over 4 days its not so rammed and there is less chance of clashes with the monday being an option for most. and although they say the new rooms will be ready I actually liked the stadium ;-) if they are ready I hope they are big and well lit, not small conference rooms. also access to the stadium to sit down and eat would be great

its about time we had a tv/film star that has never been to an event before that isn't a niche guest.

Don't get me wrong you have had lots of people that I have wanted to meet but I get the feeling a lot of last years guests were adored by some people but other people not so much

Its time for a guest that people are like wow I know him from such and such and some else to say I know them from something completely different

I know it's not a guess suggestion topic, it was more of a wishful thinking statement, and it sucks how there is never any x-files people, even one of the Lone Gunmen would be nice :crying:

Or all of them. Or Mitch Pileggi, Robert Patrick, Annabeth Gish, Nicolas Lea. Gutted I missed William B davis. But my top choice after David and Gillian is Laurie Holden!!

I know it's not a guess suggestion topic, it was more of a wishful thinking statement, and it sucks how there is never any x-files people, even one of the Lone Gunmen would be nice :crying:

Or all of them. Or Mitch Pileggi, Robert Patrick, Annabeth Gish, Nicolas Lea. Gutted I missed William B davis. But my top choice after David and Gillian is Laurie Holden!!

Yeah it sucked that William B Davis didn't show up, i so wanted to meet him!

I would love to meet Robert Patrick, he was so good in the show

But William B Davis did show up!:crying:
He was originally due at Collectormania 16 but re-scheduled to London Film & Comic Con. Quite possibly some people who were planning on seeing him at Milton Keynes couldn't make London. Edited by 1of2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's only the 10th January and the event is 4 and half months away but I don't think I can ever recall being this close to a milton keynes Collectormania and so few guests being announced, can't wait for the announcements and anticipation to begin.