Possible author for ET

wiccawise21

So i have been thinking about authors that would be cool for ET5 and i have to say my absolute favourite would be Cassandra Clare....

Have any of you read her books?

Would you be interested in meeting her?

I know they have a film coming out soon too. They have just cast the female lead so its probably going to be pretty popular.

what do you think?

=x=

I've not read anything by her, but always looking out for new authors to read. What are her books called and what are they about?

My personal favourite author is Tamora Pierce, but there's next to no chance she'd do a signing over here as she doesn't currently have a UK publisher and she never does signings far from her home due to illness.

Most of the rest of my favourite authors I've either already met or they're dead! :YAHOO:

They are set in a world where pretty much everything supernatural exists: Vampires, demons, werewolves, worlocks... the list goes on. But they are based around a group of shadow hunters that fight all the demons and stuff. But its a lot more complex... there are institutes around the world and councils. They call the werewolves and vampires downworlders and they dont like each other very much.

At the very heart of the story is a girl named clary that unwittingly becomes involved in this world she didnt know existed while being stuck between two boys. A very cocky, almost arrogant but incredily charming one and a sweet, loving nerdy one.

But then you have all the action and fights. so its got pretty much everything really. Well worth a read.

The first is called City of Bones and its part of the Mortal Instruments series.

They are set in a world where pretty much everything supernatural exists: Vampires, demons, werewolves, worlocks... the list goes on. But they are based around a group of shadow hunters that fight all the demons and stuff. But its a lot more complex... there are institutes around the world and councils. They call the werewolves and vampires downworlders and they dont like each other very much.

At the very heart of the story is a girl named clary that unwittingly becomes involved in this world she didnt know existed while being stuck between two boys. A very cocky, almost arrogant but incredily charming one and a sweet, loving nerdy one.

But then you have all the action and fights. so its got pretty much everything really. Well worth a read.

The first is called City of Bones and its part of the Mortal Instruments series.

Wow that sounds really good! Might have to look into those! :YAHOO:

I dont know of any books/series that im currently reading who have anything out in feb........

not sure about october tho, its been a while since i checked on anything sitting in my amazon cart lol fingers crossed there are some good authers on a promotional tour in october to come to et6 :)

You have NO idea how much I want to meet Cassandra - her books are AMAZING!!!! It would be EPIC to have her at an ET!!

Completely agree! She is amazing and it would be awesome to meet her, especially if she had a talk =]

If you haven't read her books, please do! I am so glad I picked them up and gave them a chance.

Yeah everyone seems to rave about them so will give them another go, wud be good to read them before the films out, I'm sure the series will have alot of interest purely because of the possibility of CB. :D

I wonder if this will do for him, what twilight did for RPatz????

Yeah everyone seems to rave about them so will give them another go, wud be good to read them before the films out, I'm sure the series will have alot of interest purely because of the possibility of CB. :P

I wonder if this will do for him, what twilight did for RPatz????

That's what we said haha

oh yes, cassandra clare would be SOOOOOOOOOO awesome, absolutely loved the mortal instruments series and with another few coming out, woop woop, would be so grateful, absolutely love her,a dn loved lauren kate, whose books i have read as many times as i have the saga :)