Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the themes...i have already got my bunny slippers and care bear pjs ready for Sunday night :)

i have always wanted to go somewhere that i can wear a prom dress and not stick out, we didn't have a prom so this is a great excuse.

I hope there is a bouncy castle at the Friday night party - that'd be so fun! after having Chaske and Bronson on the surfboard at et4 i reckon the guests would get involved if there was a bouncy castle. x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How the heck am I gonna top my last huge purple dress for the prom....hmmmmm I dont think I can physically get a bigger dress hahahaha!!!

lol yes the last one was very big but an sure if you try hard enough you can top the last one :P

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Erm, my friend and I are first timers at this but is it necessary to dress up. We are both up for a good party but fancy dress isn't really our sort of thing. Also, does anyone know what time things start on friday and finish on sunday? Need to make sure our train gets us there on time. And will the Hilton hold onto luggage of people who haven't stayed at the hotel? We are pretty skint so are staying at the Travelodge a few miles down the road and have to check out at 12pm! Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty clueless. :dance:

Erm, my friend and I are first timers at this but is it necessary to dress up. We are both up for a good party but fancy dress isn't really our sort of thing. Also, does anyone know what time things start on friday and finish on sunday? Need to make sure our train gets us there on time. And will the Hilton hold onto luggage of people who haven't stayed at the hotel? We are pretty skint so are staying at the Travelodge a few miles down the road and have to check out at 12pm! Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty clueless. :dance:

There's no need to dress up to match the theme, you won't stick out if you come wearing what you normally would on a night out :)

Friday night generally starts at 7pm with the opening ceremony but you can register from 2pm.

The Sunday closing ceremony normally ends at 6.30pm.

I don't know about Hilton accepting non-resident's luggage, if not I'm sure someone who is staying the Sunday night (like me!) wouldn't mind you using their room as temporary storage.

There's no need to dress up to match the theme, you won't stick out if you come wearing what you normally would on a night out :)

Friday night generally starts at 7pm with the opening ceremony but you can register from 2pm.

The Sunday closing ceremony normally ends at 6.30pm.

I don't know about Hilton accepting non-resident's luggage, if not I'm sure someone who is staying the Sunday night (like me!) wouldn't mind you using their room as temporary storage.

Thank you, that was really helpful

• 2 weeks later...

I am REALLY excited about the Prom. I missed mine at High School due to illness but now I get to experience one at last! And not just any prom a Twilight Forks High Prom!!!!!! TY TY TY TY TY. You've made an old gal very happy!

Aw, that's lovely. School proms are crap (well, mine was!) the Twilight ones are much much better. :YAHOO:

My old school never had proms, or dances or any type of party really, which is why I LOVE the Twilight ones!!!!! :D

My school never had proms or dances either :D though we did have unofficial school parties in local pubs :YAHOO: (which we subsequently got banned from)

what is everyone wearing for renesmees party?? i'm not sure whether to wear a dress or a pretty top and jeans ??

I'm wearing a nice top and jeans, and one of my pairs of Chucks :P I'm not really into wearing dresses cos I have really white legs and I don't like wearing tights...saying that, I'll be wearing a dress for the prom night but it's black & white and I'll be wearing leggings with it. And more Chucks :D