Transformers 3

timelord81r

Megan Fox was hot several years back, but I personally feel she has changed alot in her appearance. The new love interest for Shia did what she had to do in the way I can only assume they wanted her to.

Changed? Don't tell me you wouldn't want her leaning over the bonnet of your car. :blink:

Edited by reddragon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megan Fox was hot several years back, but I personally feel she has changed alot in her appearance. The new love interest for Shia did what she had to do in the way I can only assume they wanted her to.

Changed? Don't tell me you wouldn't want her leaning over the bonnet of your car. :D

Not really...not my cup of tea so to speak. There are others that lift the bonnet. Anyway, I prefer the mystery and her scenes were far from mysterious but rather in your face!

just seen it

sigh, not that good no, yes there was some AMAZING action in it, yes there were some lovely shots and scenes, but my oh my. 20 mins of great action and what felt like 3 hours of crap. felt like 2 different movies this.

first, too much human stuff, again, I dont care about sam looking/wanting a job for half an hour of the film, I dont want to see the comedy parents especially when its right in the middle of the action,

also the final action fight, was a bit of a disappointed, think id heard it bigged up too much before going in, I mean, ok I dont want to post spoilers, can I post spoilers, can we discuss it further?

a few more things, why, why did they have to put the spock line in there, sigh,

the finale had a total rip off of a doctor who ep (and not a very good doctor who ep lol)

shia actually did spiderman through burning cars and rubble, first he does tarzan in indy and now spiderman, sigh.

why does an autobot have a wig and human looking teeth?

the final confrontations, I expected more.

why do the transformers who in the last 2 movies had built in cannons suddenly need hand guns? same with prime, his sword was built in, not in the one.

ok bits I did like,

bublebee kicked ass as did optimus prime. there fight scenes were great.

the execution scene was good (although what led to it and how it came about annoyed me)

the autobot shuttle scenes were really well shot

the start of the movie (aside sam/job and parents) was really really good, really draws you into the plot.

was great having nimoy voice a character,

the ironhyde/sentinal scene was very good even if it was very similar to the far superior 80s transformers movie. a shame ironhyde in all the movies isnt used much.

the sky diving soldiers, this looked really cool,

starscream was fun, but far too little of him.

the freeway chase was cool, especially when the 2 autobots flip mid air mid chase.

again some of the action and effects were amazing but as a film, it was just pants, why not cut an hour of crap out and use that money for 10 more minutes of cool autobot vs decepticon action?

the very end, felt like it was missing 5 minutes, prime says something and bamm, cut, end credits. although there was some great stuff, too much annoyed me about this film. I could make a very long list of what and why but would give away to many spoilers.

oh the 3D? what 3d? aside the odd scene you barely notice it.

rosie/megan? humm, maybe megan, but I was surprised in this, rosies acting wansnt all that bad, she was decent. and man she has some legs on her

Edited by timelord81r

the finale had a total rip off of a doctor who ep (and not a very good doctor who ep lol)

It's right out the cartoon series - The Ultimate Doom.

I can safely in all honesty say its the best film I've seen at the cinema this year.

That's due to it being the only film I've seen at the cinema this year. It's not close.

So by definition its also the worst :D

I enjoyed, couldn't hate it if I tried. Can't wait for the BluRay.

20 minutes? Dude, you need to learn to tell the time!!

Funny thing for me was the last hour seemed to go on forever. I was absolutely dying for a pee - in the end I had to miss a few minutes (must be getting old) and that was still a good 15 minutes from the end!

The spock line because leonard nimoy (dont know if that is the right spelling?) voiced sentinel prime, i loved the film, apart from shockwave, great design but really weak useage, crap weapons and didnt really do any damage to any one, also wtf with dino and q? Why change there name a few weeks before releasing the film, they are my only niggles, apart from that great film

You were moaning on Twitter during the trailers as well.

:D

Funny thing for me was the last hour seemed to go on forever. I was absolutely dying for a pee - in the end I had to miss a few minutes (must be getting old) and that was still a good 15 minutes from the end!

so i may be off on the timings lol, but ppl get the gist,

you needed the toilet like i did cos it was 5 hours long ;-)

sorry but there was too much that annoyed me from the human boredom of sams story and parents to even stuff with the transformers.

near the end, the autobots are all like yer, ok lets kick some ass and all roll out, then we see 5 odd minutes of sam crap next thing we see all the autobots have been captured off screen? wtf?

why im disappointed more is the start was really interesting and well filmed (aside sam looking for a job) but the plot turned silly, with too much tosh going on. yes there was some good stuff and some great action but man a an overall film, a bit crap

also wtf with dino and q? Why change there name a few weeks before releasing the film,

Merchandise

dino and q?

i dare anyone to name all the robots that were new to this movie? without looking on imdb lol.

annoyed me how some of them were nobodies. and they got rid of the twins from ROTF just to give there stuff to the small robots.

who was the einstein looking autobot with the stupid human looking hair and teeth? please god dont tell me it was wheeljack? please no.

laserbeek and shockwave were cool, soundwave sorely underused. as are so many, starscream and ironhyde in all 3 movies.

was the new red autobot spanish?

Red one was Sideswipe I think.

na he is silver

red one i think was deno (spelt dino?) who was meant to be mirage lol.

who is brains, was he in the comics, i dont remember him in the cartoons, why did he look human?

looking on wikapedia, wheel jack was in it, did I blink and miss him? i saw a car look like him but not as a transfomed autobot?

New Autobots - wheeljack/q (einstien bot)

Dino/Mirage red bot/ferrari

Brains (wheelies buddy)

Wreckers (nascar cars) Leadfoot(red), Topspin(blue), Roadbuster(green)

Sentinel prime fire truck

New Decepticons

Laserbeak (bird)

Dreads (police suvs) only 1 has a name atm which is Crankcase,

Shockwave

Dweller/driller, think thats about it, correct me if i missed any

At the end of the day Timelord it was a great film which loads of people in the countrey enjoyed. I don't know why people like youself have to evaluate a film in so much detail. Mr brother used to do the same but at least he had an excuse being a film student.

It passed the time on a Saturday for me and I thorughly enjoyed it.

so wheeljack was the einstein with a wig bot? :-( this is pathetic, wheejack was so much better than this.

well, some great action, but deff be fast-forwarding it on dvd to the good stuff lol, so much annoyed me in this movie.

i also think the prime sentinal stuff at the end should of been longer, i liked there dialogue in that though, but man i love prime and bumblebee, there scenes were awesome.

I thought the score was really good in this film

Its only a film!!

ppl are passionate about different things, its no-ones right to have a go a someone cos of what they love, and how they feel about it. there is a difference between that and disagreeing on things or friendly banter.

more and more on this board ppl brand you as stupid just cos you disagree with there point of view. and no im not totally aiming this at your comments above, just in one of those moods after things accumulating.

I could argue ppls blind devotion of this movie is just as crazy and annoying as my picking holes in and dislike of it.

I think although im very critical, ive also been balanced, highlighting some very good points aswel.

I just seem to have deleted my own post. I do agree with you in one way, however, I watch a film to pass the time and enjoy. I can't understand why you would want to pick through it just because it wasn't what you expected. As I said my brother used to do that and it stopped me enjoying quite a few films after that.

Also Sentinel Prime was going to be Ultra Magnus originally

humm that would of annoyed me as magnus was a loyal soldier under prime and not as tough, makes more sense sentinel, to the plot, im glad they changed it. i actually liked that side of the plot at the start and the surprise twist,

not happy about the einstein robot being wheeljack,

i liked deno (although didnt understand why he had a human name) and glad he wasnt mirage, as mirage is a totally different character to denos (italian?) red car lol

I just seem to have deleted my own post. I do agree with you in one way, however, I watch a film to pass the time and enjoy. I can't understand why you would want to pick through it just because it wasn't what you expected. As I said my brother used to do that and it stopped me enjoying quite a few films after that.

i love films and watch alot of them, I also love the transformers cartoons, so perhaps im more critical of these movies faults, despite some great action and cgi, the 80s transformers film is a much better movie despite being a cartoon.

gotta say, despite there being too much human crap in this, the soldiers sky dive/glide scenes were so cool. i wonder how much was cgi, cos it looked real.

haha just popped into my head, bumblebees so so/maybe hand gesture to can you fly this thing was funny

i was huffing ad puffing alot in this at the cinema. so annoying/silly/pointless/long some of it

but cant wait to see some of the action again.

my only issue with the flick... Rosie Huntington Whitely is not in the least bit attractive.

This wins the award for biggest BS post ever IMO. You're telling me that if you were single you'd turn her down like a lead balloon if she begged you to bang her?

The film for me was disappointing. The first was great but the 2nd was s***e and this is only a little bit better. The 3D is only alright and not the spectacle Bay promised - the best was the start and that close-up of Shockwave when the coffee cup flies past him.. Megan Fox was missed and its as if Bay filmed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in such a glamourous way just to spite Fox for fu**ing up. Bay's mis-placed weird comedy was back with a vengeance (Malkovich sparring with Bumblebee, Ken Jeong in the toilet) - I guess being an A list director Bay thinks he can get the studio to allow him to to this kinda thing.

There probably will be a 4th. Bay only said that this would be the last for him.

my only issue with the flick... Rosie Huntington Whitely is not in the least bit attractive.

This wins the award for biggest BS post ever IMO. You're telling me that if you were single you'd turn her down like a lead balloon if she begged you to bang her?

The film for me was disappointing. The first was great but the 2nd was s***e and this is only a little bit better. The 3D is only alright and not the spectacle Bay promised - the best was the start and that close-up of Shockwave when the coffee cup flies past him.. Megan Fox was missed and its as if Bay filmed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in such a glamourous way just to spite Fox for fu**ing up. Bay's mis-placed weird comedy was back with a vengeance (Malkovich sparring with Bumblebee, Ken Jeong in the toilet) - I guess being an A list director Bay thinks he can get the studio to allow him to to this kinda thing.

There probably will be a 4th. Bay only said that this would be the last for him.

pretty much agree with this, although I did like the malcovich bumblebee bit mainly for bumblebee gesturing "na u dont want a piece of me, id batter you" lol

the 3d as prime attacked shockwaves snake thing (from the trailer) was good, hardly noticed it elsewhere aside the odd second in scenes.

nope. and its not even me playing off her against Megan, I really dont find her attractive at all.. great body but that is all.. She looks like some weird fish/lizard mutant thing.

i will defend the movie later when i have more time :D

gotta say, despite there being too much human crap in this, the soldiers sky dive/glide scenes were so cool. i wonder how much was cgi, cos it looked real.

That part was real acutally which is cool.