GUEST SUGGESTIONS

thedude57

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :YAHOO: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Up in The Air, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World & Twilight)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives & Gilmore Girls)

Eric Balfour (24, Skyline, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre & Six Feet Under)

David Denman (The Office, Drop Dead Diva, Big Fish & Angel)

I'd love to meet at some point for various reasons

Natalie Portman

Keanu Reeves

Jason Patric

Jami Gertz

Keifer Sutherland

Jean Reno

Jennifer Tilly

Rosario Dawson

Erica Durance

Allison Mack

Joey Lauren Adams

Any more Predator cast

Stephen Rea

Stephen Fry

John Hurt

Dan Ayckroyd

I don't know how many of the above are considered realistic or not a hope in hell, but there you go

Robert Picardo (Star Trek, Chuck, Supernatural)

Jensen Ackles (Smallville, Dark Angel, Supernatural)

Emma Watson/Rupert Grint

John Simm (Doctor Who & Live on Mars)

Phillip Glennister (Life on Mars)

John Barrowman (Doctor Who, Torchwood & Desperate Housewives I believe)

My List probably sounds silly.

• Moderators

Robert, Phillip and John Barrowman have all done SM events before so they're certainly possible - though John is VERY busy!

Simm has always been said to be quite private, so people aren't sure if he'd do one.

Jensen has done Supernatural cons for other organisers but he's VERY expensive to get.

And who knows about the Potter ones in future :D

Robert, Phillip and John Barrowman have all done SM events before so they're certainly possible - though John is VERY busy!

Simm has always been said to be quite private, so people aren't sure if he'd do one.

Jensen has done Supernatural cons for other organisers but he's VERY expensive to get.

And who knows about the Potter ones in future :WAVE:

Your awesome David thanks for responding to quickly. :D

I'll be honest I have no idea how difficult it must be trying to contact their Talent Agents to negotiate an appearance for these events. I know how busy they can be.

I completely forgot that John would be doing filming for the New Series of Torchwood silly me :WAVE: Robert Picardo also seems like a great choice simply because he's almost done it all and everyone loves him.

I've only ever seen Jensen 4 Years ago with Allison Mack and it would make sense he'd extremely expensive not to mention very busy lol

In any case i'm sure it's going to be an AMAZING event! With fireworks and everything!...Well maybe not fireworks but still pretty cool!

Edited by 1of2

Your awesome David thanks for responding to quickly. :P

I'll be honest I have no idea how difficult it must be trying to contact their Talent Agents to negotiate an appearance for these events. I know how busy they can be.

I completely forgot that John would be doing filming for the New Series of Torchwood silly me :smile: Robert Picardo also seems like a great choice simply because he's almost done it all and everyone loves him.

I've only ever seen Jensen 4 Years ago with Allison Mack and it would make sense he'd extremely expensive not to mention very busy lol

In any case i'm sure it's going to be an AMAZING event! With fireworks and everything!...Well maybe not fireworks but still pretty cool!

Sorry, but I have made a minor edit to your post. You are not allowed to mention non SM events on this forum.

Your awesome David thanks for responding to quickly. :P

I completely forgot that John would be doing filming for the New Series of Torchwood silly me :smile: Robert Picardo also seems like a great choice simply because he's almost done it all and everyone loves him.

Sorry, but I have made a minor edit to your post. You are not allowed to mention non SM events on this forum.

Of course my mistake.

The best guests would be:

- Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters, The Crow)

- Skeet Ulrich (Scream)

- Ken Foree (Dawn of the Dead (1978 original))

- Rose McGowan (Scream, Planet Terror)

- Catriona MacColl (The Beyond, House by the cemetery, City of the living dead)

- Mike Judge (creator of Beavis and Butt-Head)

- Linda Blair (The Exorcist)

Okay my long and extensive list!

Linda Park

Hummmmm Oh and Linda Park

If you get her then I shall be there 1,000,000% sure! For Linda, I shall rob, cheat, steal lie, beg, pillage plunder, call in sick to work, compromise and whatever else I have to do to get my auto and photo. Well, maybe only call in sick to work but hey it sounds better :D

Oh and Nichelle so I can finish my TOS main crew signatures (of those still alive)

And maybe, just if possible... Linda Park!

And Timelord... yes I WILL GO if she is there :YAHOO: Just gotta see if I can make LFCC or if someone will be getting my the 3 signatures I want.

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Roswell & Hill Have Eyes)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Ken Lerner (The Exorcist 3, The A Team & Buffy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

Margot Kidder

Ned Beatty

Gene Hackman

Terence Stamp

Valerie Perrine

Jack O'Halloran

Marc McClure

Sarah Douglas

Brandon Routh

Kate Bosworth

Kevin Spacey

James Marsden