Introduce Yourself

dragonsanddaffodils

Well, Hi! Thought another guy should introduce himself on here :huh:

Name: Flo (short form for Florian)

Where you are from: Cologne, Germany

ETs attended: 0, ET6 is going to be my first!

Interests: Friends, DVD's, Movies, Collecting autographs, Taking photos, attending conventions ^^

Attending on your own or with others: I'm coming with some very good friends, can't wait!

Pic: banner1.jpg

Dude.... Is that Flack from CSI:NY under that hat??? ANd Lucy Lawless and Cote DE Pablo??? OMG. How did you manage that???!!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Paul

Age (if you want to): 26 by ET6

Where you are from: Everyones favourite destinaton... Blackpool

ETs attended: 3,4 5 and Bham Proms

Interests: Cosplaying Emmett Cullen

Attending on your own or with others: with the other resident Cullens

I agree with Holly you are so lucky. I am extremly jealous right now and i never thought it was possible but he looks hotter in that picture then in vampire diaries!

xXx

He's even hotter in the flesh!

xxx

Pic: Picture017.jpg

Awesome pic! Is this from SDCC?

xxxx

Dude.... Is that Flack from CSI:NY under that hat??? ANd Lucy Lawless and Cote DE Pablo??? OMG. How did you manage that???!!!!!

the one with the red hat is nina dobrev from the vampire diaries :YAHOO:

been to a tv festival last year and all of 'em where attending!

these are just a few of the pictures from that week :lol:

You're DSC aren't you????

I am! :D I knew I know you!!!

btw: picture with steven - MASSIVE!!!!! pretty jealous german guy here :D

Pic: Picture017.jpg

Awesome pic! Is this from SDCC?

xxxx

Yes it was, I just got so lucky that he was walking by and I was in there, lol!! He was LOVELY!!! <3

You're DSC aren't you????

I am! :lol: I knew I know you!!!

btw: picture with steven - MASSIVE!!!!! pretty jealous german guy here ;)

I thought it was you :D Hey there dude!! Will have to say Hi to you are ET6!!

You have some very envy inducing pictures yourself ;) All the TVD cast has been lovely!!!

• 1 month later...

Name: Tiff

Where you are from: Hull

ET's attended: prom, ET 3&4

Interests: books, movies, cosplay.

Attending on your own or with friends; so far on my own but meeting people there.

DSC04044-1.jpg

Edited by Tiffanyy

Hello everyone, my name's Brittany and this will be my first Eternal Twilight convention. I'm from the US but I'm going to be living in Spain starting September so I wanted to check out ET6 & see how it differs from Creation Twilight Conventions. From what I see on twitter it seems like a better experience. (I've experienced the conventions as a fan and as a volunteer)

Name: Brittany

Age (if you want to): 22

Where you are from: USA

ETs attended: none - this is my first :blink:

Interests: Reading, shopping, drooling over male models, traveling, theatre shows

Attending on your own or with others: hopefully not on my own, I'm trying to get a friend from US to join me there too!

Pic: tw_fave8.jpg

Name: Jenny

ET cons attended: 2,3,4,5 :)

Interests: reading, going to gigs and discovering new bands, music, photography, making new friends and Eternal Twilight Conventions

Attending on my own or with friends: Attending with friends, meeting up with friends from around the world at the con, so can't wait!!!

Name: Eleanor

Where you are from: Shropshire

ETs attended: 3, 4 & 5

Interests: shopping, reading, tattoos, photography, visiting stately homes (I'm a National Trust member :D) going to the gym!

Attending on your own or with others: I always travel on my own & meet familiar faces when I'm there!

Pic: Will be easier to recognise me at the parties if you know what I look like with a drink in my hand :P:

l8g0g.jpg

we still need to find out who that girl is that was dancing with us and Bill at ET5 :P

Name: Aimee and Lisa (there's 2 of us...yes double trouble lol)

Age : has noone said it's rude to ask a lady this? Lol 25 and 30

From: good ol south Wales (and can lift share if anyone needs)

Cons: None this is our first due to jobs and uni this is the first year the dates have worked

So hello to everyone! Me and my mate are a little too excited about ET 6 can't wait to see everyone there x :clap:

Cons: None this is our first due to jobs and uni this is the first year the dates have worked

So hello to everyone! Me and my mate are a little too excited about ET 6 can't wait to see everyone there x :D

oh wow, where in south Wales? I studied at uni in Swansea for a semester, was the best time of my life, I left my heart there.:WINCE:

Name: Sarah

Where you are from: Milton Keynes

ETs attended: ET4 (Standard)

Interests: Reading, Shopping, Watching Movies, Writing, Taking Photos, Twilight, Buffy, Angel, Bones, How I met your Mother, Batman. :D

Attending on your own or with others: With my mum, her friend Mel & her step-daughter Josie.

So hello to everyone! Me and my mate are a little too excited about ET 6 can't wait to see everyone there x :WINCE:

oh wow, where in south Wales? I studied at uni in Swansea for a semester, was the best time of my life, I left my heart there.:D

Swansea is my home town and I'm currently studying at that sh'amazing Uni I think we should have some Swansea style banter at ET 6 you know it makes sense :clap::wub:

Interests: Reading, Shopping, Watching Movies, Writing, Taking Photos, Twilight, Buffy, Angel, Bones, How I met your Mother, Batman. :wub:

Attending on your own or with others: With my mum, her friend Mel & her step-daughter Josie.

hey :D I live reasonably close to you, in Oxfordshire :WINCE: Just wanted to say that... XD :)

Interests: Reading, Shopping, Watching Movies, Writing, Taking Photos, Twilight, Buffy, Angel, Bones, How I met your Mother, Batman. :blush:

hey :D I live reasonably close to you, in Oxfordshire :D Just wanted to say that... XD :)

:D Yay! Are you coming to Collectormainia?

I'm practically counting off the days on my calendar until the ET weekend arrives. So excited. (I'm such a dork). I'm just wondering who else is doing that. Or something like it xD

So hello to everyone! Me and my mate are a little too excited about ET 6 can't wait to see everyone there x :D

oh wow, where in south Wales? I studied at uni in Swansea for a semester, was the best time of my life, I left my heart there.:D

Swansea is my home town and I'm currently studying at that sh'amazing Uni I think we should have some Swansea style banter at ET 6 you know it makes sense :D:blush:

Yes! This must happen! I loved the uni there, didn't hurt that it wasn't but a short walk to the beach haha. I lived in the village how about you? I remember one day in Swansea where I didnt have class and it rained heavily then stopped & the sun came out 10 mins later then 30 mins later it started snowing....hahaha crazy Swansea weather!

So hello to everyone! Me and my mate are a little too excited about ET 6 can't wait to see everyone there x :angry:

Swansea is my home town and I'm currently studying at that sh'amazing Uni I think we should have some Swansea style banter at ET 6 you know it makes sense :uhoh::D

Yes! This must happen! I loved the uni there, didn't hurt that it wasn't but a short walk to the beach haha. I lived in the village how about you? I remember one day in Swansea where I didnt have class and it rained heavily then stopped & the sun came out 10 mins later then 30 mins later it started snowing....hahaha crazy Swansea weather!

Standard Swansea weather! Still the same had an episode like that this weekend ha ha x :blush:

I'm doing that too :) and I am going to Collectormania :D I'll be dressed as Amy Pond :D

You should join the younger attendees ;) We're a crazy but lovely bunch (:

I will do! And I'll keep an eye out. Not sure what days I'm going as of yet. ((Did you see the guest announcement for the LFCC? Karen Gillan is going! :o ))

Name: Gemma

ET's Attended: 4, 5 and now of course 6 - also went to several BTVS cons years and years ago. ET's are a million times better though!

I'm obsessed with Twilight and most things vampires (except for TVD, I've never managed to get into it any further than the books). I have two young ones aged 4 and 20 months and baby number three is on the way. I'm due a few weeks after ET6, so I'lll be the one waddling around with the huge tummy. I spend a lot of time writing fanficiton - my penname on ff.net, TWCSL and Twilighted is EternallyCullen and I love to dance.

I'm "one of those Team Silver Balls" girls (who, just to clarify are not Cougars :YAHOO: )

Looking forward to seeing everyone in October and meeting some newbies.

Name: Vicki

ET's attended: ET2, ET4, ET5 and due to attend ET6

I'm Vicki and like all things Twilight (or Twiglet as we affectionately call it!) and other random stuff. This random stuff consists of:

Crap TV, Cheesy music (Busted, NSYNC (I'm sorry I still love JC Chasez and would leave my home and job for him!)), Cool Runnings and other loser-ish stuff that if I keep rambling people will avoid me lol!

Love ET's as it's a fabulous weekend away and chance to meet other lovely people.

Looking forward to October. :-)

Name: Jessica Rabbit :(

Where you are from: Worcestershire :dance:

ETs attended: None - just missed out on ET5 which is disgusting since I live 30mins from B'ham! :angry:

Interests: Twilight and medical dramas. :P

Attending on your own or with others: With my 10yr old son Callum :(

would love to hear from anyone else who is going with kids in tow.... :WINCE: lol

Name:Holly

Age (if you want to):28 (29 by ET6)

Where you are from:Bristol

ETs attended:This will be my first :lol:

Interests: Shopping, Reading, watching movies and Tv shows. I'm totally additced to anything Twilight related. (if you want to know more just ask)

Attending on your own or with others:I'm going with my sister.

Pic:

:D

Name: Mel and Josie.

Age Mel in her thirties and Jo will be 18 wooohooooo.

Where you are from: Milton Keynes,

ETs attended: ET4 Standard, back of the bus W's.

Interests: All things twilight and the quote of the century "he signed me book" !!!!

Attending on your own or with others: We are attending with Alison and Sarah and can not wait to party like its 1999. :dance:

:YAHOO:

Edited by Mels Bells