Introduce Yourself

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored so I'll do this again :)

Name: Holly

Age (if you want to): 19, 20 next month boo.

Where you are from: Chelmsford, Essex

ETs attended: ET1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 :D Silver 48 for ET6 :D

Interests: Reading, Music, TV/Films (seriously, how can anyone not own a TV? :YAHOO: )

Attending on your own or with others: With my friend

Pics:

alexmeraz.jpg bronsonpelletier.jpg

Edited by Holly

Name: Julia

Age (if you want to): 30...yeah I know, I look a lot younger (people tell me all the time) :YAHOO: I'll be 31 by the time ET6 is upon us...

Where you are from: Ayrshire, Scotland

ETs attended: ET5

Interests: Sci-fi/fantasy TV/movies/books, reading, internet, video games, listening to music...oh and I love Twilight and Peter Facinelli (and also Dan Cudmore, hehe!) :D

Attending on your own or with others: My own, I've got a single room booked at the Hilton already :D

Pic: MeDanCudmore.jpg

Name: Louise

Where you are from: Nr Dover Kent

ETs attended: ET3 & ET4 sadly couldnt afford ET5 :'(

Interests: reading, films, sketching(art work),being with my mates and due to one mate ,,, now going to these events! ;)

Attending on your own or with others: hopefully with others... yet to buy ticket... :WAVE:

Pic includes my age :D lol

12075401.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Name: Julia

Age (if you want to): 30...yeah I know, I look a lot younger (people tell me all the time):WAVE: I'll be 31 by the time ET6 is upon us...

Where you are from: Ayrshire, Scotland

ETs attended: ET5

Interests: Sci-fi/fantasy TV/movies/books, reading, internet, video games, listening to music...oh and I love Twilight and Peter Facinelli (and also Dan Cudmore, hehe!) ;)

Attending on your own or with others: My own, I've got a single room booked at the Hilton already ;)

Pic: MeDanCudmore.jpg

Hi Julia! We were talking to each other during the final talks on Sunday - we were sat behind you :D

Name: Lauren

Age (if you want to): I shall be 23 at ET6

Where you are from: Newcastle

ETs attended: 4&5

Interests: Reading, acting, theatre, breakdancing, twittering, muisc,

Attending on your own or with others: I will be with Rachel_92, Kimibee86, Emma, Dayna, and my two friends who are newbies!

Pic:

IMG_0487.jpg

I lived in Wassenburg, near Rheindahlen for about 4 years. My dad was in the services, but we didn't live on camp. I loved it ;)

Only visited Cologne a couple of times though!!

pretty cool! :D

do you speak some german then? ^^

Hi Julia! We were talking to each other during the final talks on Sunday - we were sat behind you :wub:

Hiya! :P

Lol, there's so many people on here I met but didn't realise it 'til now :wub: The tall guy with the hat (he goes by the name of Alex) isn't on here I don't think...you'll know who I'm talking about :wub:

Name: Natalie

Age (if you want to): 26

Where you are from: Poole

ETs attended: All of them plus Bham Proms

Interests: Vampire Diaries, reading - mostly vamp fiction, going to all cons possible lol, travelling, street dancing, going to gigs, boybands lol, big Lost fan, trading cards - I collect alot!

Attending on your own or with others: with others

Pic:

035-1.jpg

Name: Amy

Age (if you want to): 19, Ill be 20 in May :o

Where you are from: Chelmsford, Essex

ETs attended: ET4, ET5 and going to ET6

Interests: Harry Potter, reading, writing, watching films, TV, music, Rupert Grint (that does count right?) and Twitter!

Attending on your own or with others: With a friend

Pic:

p1000807forfourm.jpg

I lived in Wassenburg, near Rheindahlen for about 4 years. My dad was in the services, but we didn't live on camp. I loved it :o

Only visited Cologne a couple of times though!!

pretty cool! :D

do you speak some german then? ^^

Oooh - I used to :D it's been a long time :o Would love the opportunity to remind myself and practice a bit!!!

Interests: Vampire Diaries, reading - mostly vamp fiction, going to all cons possible lol, travelling, street dancing, going to gigs, boybands lol, big Lost fan, trading cards - I collect alot!

Pic:

035-1.jpg

Jesus you are so lucky! Where did you meet Ian? :o

Figured I should do this properly for all the new people..

Name: Ray Ray

Where you are from: Scouseland

ETs attended: 2,3,4,5 & Proms

Interests: Being a Pervy McPerverson. Gigs- lots of them!

Pic:

184343_10150418809340637_606515636_17285898_6368192_n.jpg

Edited by rayray_x

Name: Niki

Age (if you want to): 21

Where you are from: Chesterfield UK but live in Germany

ETs attended: ET6 will be my first :)

Interests: Twilight, Vamp Diaries, reading, writing, shopping

Attending on your own or with others: With my fabulous sister

Pic: bad pic of me posing haha

purpletop.jpg

xxx

and im the fabulas sister, im not saying my age

im from chesterfield

ive been to et4 and et5 also be going to et6,

my interests are twilight and vampire diaries (meeting as many as i can)

Pic:

035-1.jpg

Jesus you are so lucky! Where did you meet Ian? :D

That was in London last June when they came over for promo. Met him twice before that too and going to Atlanta in 4 weeks to see him ;) Too much love for The Somerhalder!

xxxx

Pic: I don't know how to add a pic, I can't even get an avatar on, it won't let me!

You need to upload your photos to a image hosting site like Photobucket*. Then copy the IMG code (usually listed below the photo) for the photo and include it as part of your text.

A similar process is required for the avatar, upload to Photobucket, then copy the Direct URL (again below the photo), and paste this into the 'Enter a URL to an online avatar image' dialog box on the Avatar Settings page.

*other image hosting sites are available

Hi there :whistling: ,

this will be my 4th convention and I am ten.

The Eternal Twilight events are a great way to meet the stars of Twilight and lots of cool attendees.

I am counting down the days until ET6 and I'm excited to find out what other great guests Massive Events have lined up for us!

Pic: I don't know how to add a pic, I can't even get an avatar on, it won't let me!

You need to upload your photos to a image hosting site like Photobucket*. Then copy the IMG code (usually listed below the photo) for the photo and include it as part of your text.

A similar process is required for the avatar, upload to Photobucket, then copy the Direct URL (again below the photo), and paste this into the 'Enter a URL to an online avatar image' dialog box on the Avatar Settings page.

*other image hosting sites are available

Oh I see thank you :blink:

Name: Arianne

Where you are from: Hazel Grove (about 9 miles south of Manchester)

ETs attended: ET5 was my first

Interests: Erm well I am in my final year of a medieval and early modern history degree, other than that I just watch far to much TV and go to the cinema as regularly as possible. (oh I am also jealous of everyone who met Daniel Cudmore when he had the longer hair, LUSH. He is by far my favourite Twilight guy and was the best guest last weekend! Bring on the Daniel every con!!!!!!!)

Attending on your own or with others: With my childhood friend Michelle

Pic: Was not feeling well this day at all but as this is all for the love of Twilight then I will use my con picture. Hopefully this will work :D

DanielCudmoreandME2.png

Edited by arianne jones

Name: Arianne

Where you are from: Hazel Grove (about 9 miles south of Manchester)

ETs attended: ET5 was my first

Interests: Erm well I am in my final year of a medieval and early modern history degree, other than that I just watch far to much TV and go to the cinema as regularly as possible. (oh I am also jealous of everyone who met Daniel Cudmore when he had the longer hair, LUSH. He is by far my favourite Twilight guy and was the best guest last weekend! Bring on the Daniel every con!!!!!!!)

Attending on your own or with others: my childhood friend Michelle

You're not too far from me LOL

Pic:

035-1.jpg

Jesus you are so lucky! Where did you meet Ian? :blink:

That was in London last June when they came over for promo. Met him twice before that too and going to Atlanta in 4 weeks to see him :WAVE: Too much love for The Somerhalder!

xxxx

I agree with Holly you are so lucky. I am extremly jealous right now and i never thought it was possible but he looks hotter in that picture then in vampire diaries!

xXx

Name: Dan

Age: 33 (only in age, im not like a guy on 33, love to be silly and have fun)

ETs attended: ET5 Was my first one.

Interests: Twilight, Movie conventions, music, movies, and lot of it. ehh and mutch mutch more :)

Name: Michaela

Age (if you want to): 21 by ET6

Where you are from: from birmingham living in wolverhampton

ETs attended: 3,4 and 5

Interests: stuffs.... i spend too much time online and reading... master procrastinator here

Attending on your own or with others: with the sister and a few others :)....provided i can still get a ticket by the time the next student loan comes lol

Pic:

180093_10150093759426012_557386011_6780856_1386892_n.jpg

I've done all the ET's, but realised at ET5 that we don't know as many people these days, due to me not coming on the forum as much, so here I am :D

Name: Leanne

Age (if you want to): 27 *sob* by the time of ET6

Where you are from: Kent / London

ETs attended:ET1, Brum Prom, ET2, ET3, ET4, ET5

Interests: Music, Reading, Watching TV, Movies, Doing Geeky Things with my Friends

Attending on your own or with others: I'm attending with my Mum as usual :D The last two my cousin attended too, but he can't make this one

Pic: Picture017.jpg

Well, Hi! Thought another guy should introduce himself on here :D

Name: Flo (short form for Florian)

Where you are from: Cologne, Germany

ETs attended: 0, ET6 is going to be my first!

Interests: Friends, DVD's, Movies, Collecting autographs, Taking photos, attending conventions ^^

Attending on your own or with others: I'm coming with some very good friends, can't wait!

Pic: banner1.jpg

You're DSC aren't you????