Eternal Twilight 6

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce the dates for Eternal Twilight 6!

Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd October 2011 - Hilton Birmingham Metropole

At this time there is no booking code for the hotel! PLEASE DO NOT BOOK UNTIL WE GIVE YOU THE BOOKING CODE. As soon as we have it we will post it on the forum and on the website. Without it you will not be able to get the discounted rooms.

Tickets are not available yet but we will give you some notice before they go on sale!

We hope this helps you guys plan out the second half of the year!

:(:wub::wub:

et6.jpg

>>> CLICK HERE!!! <<<

The ET6 website is now online, check back soon for guest announcements!

Tickets for Eternal Twilight 6 are now on sale in our ONLINE SHOP :P

Oh cack this is the same weekend as my friends wedding......Twilight.....wedding.....Twilight.....wedding....sorry to my friend I love her but I'm swaying to Twilight!!

I may have the same problem Sam and the wedding is going to be in nice, hot, sunny Cyprus - wedding in hot country.....Twilight.....wedding in hot country.....Twilight :thumbup::D Aaaaaaaaargh!!

Oh cack this is the same weekend as my friends wedding......Twilight.....wedding.....Twilight.....wedding....sorry to my friend I love her but I'm swaying to Twilight!!

I may have the same problem Sam and the wedding is going to be in nice, hot, sunny Cyprus - wedding in hot country.....Twilight.....wedding in hot country.....Twilight :blink::WINCE: Aaaaaaaaargh!!

My friends is going to be in Blackpool and to be honest she's Paul's friend and he's known her alot longer than me but she is a lovely girl. Thing is we have only met her fiance a handful of times and he will have his friends and family there and I'm not good with people I don't know. Will have to confirm with her if thats definitely the date.

I may have the same problem Sam and the wedding is going to be in nice, hot, sunny Cyprus - wedding in hot country.....Twilight.....wedding in hot country.....Twilight :blink::WINCE: Aaaaaaaaargh!!

My friends is going to be in Blackpool and to be honest she's Paul's friend and he's known her alot longer than me but she is a lovely girl. Thing is we have only met her fiance a handful of times and he will have his friends and family there and I'm not good with people I don't know. Will have to confirm with her if thats definitely the date.

Same again it's John's friend getting married but I've known him years - I don't really know his fiancee that well and they haven't even booked the wedding yet but I know they want it around these dates :WINCE: