SPURS 1984 uefa cup reunion

showmasters

Hallelujah...

Can't wait....

Thanks Showmaster :dance:

Photoshoot please :smile:

Keith Burkinshaw is a legend, he helped Spurs bounce back from relegation. I can't wait to meet him.

Shame he was such a crap manager when we had to settle for him at West Brom when Ardilles jumped ship at the sight of an extra tenner in his monthly wage packet.

with fixtures as they stand Tottenham play away at Wolves on the saturday.

with Tony Parks being goalkeeping coach i cant see him making the event on the saturday.

If that is the case, then I won't be able to go!

I think you are right, although I'm not sure that Parks will necessarily make the trip to Wolves, but he may not want to attend Collectormania on the day his employers are playing a game.

Oh well, it looks like my book will remain unsigned! :o

with Tony Parks being goalkeeping coach i cant see him making the event on the saturday.

I think you are right, although I'm not sure that Parks will necessarily make the trip to Wolves, but he may not want to attend Collectormania on the day his employers are playing a game.

as goalkeeping coach, Parks takes part in the warm up with Gomes & sub keeper before kick off so i think it unlikely that he would miss the game to attend on the saturday.

Edited by spgyid

I hear Chris Hughton has just become available as well.

cant believe newcastle skanked him like that.

still is jason could get him would be fantastic

as goalkeeping coach, Parks takes part in the warm up with Gomes & sub keeper before kick off so i think it unlikely that he would miss the game to attend on the saturday.

he needs to work harder with gomes! lol

Edited by timelord81r

Oh well, it looks like my book will remain unsigned! :thumbup:

I believe it is the intention to get the team to attend on the Saturday, so hopefully my book will get signed afterall! Not sure whether this will mean Parks not attending due to the game at Wolves on the same day.

• 1 month later...