Where do we go from here?

emotionalvampire

Hello. We at the OW feel that there is no longer any need for this Buffy/Angel section.

Whilst the posters here remain great at their jobs we feel that the thread has run its course. This does not however rule out the possibility of one off threads about the Buffy/Angel subject in the future.

We at the OW wish you all the very best in the future :P

Obi-Wan :blink:

Hello. We at the OW feel that there is no longer any need for this Buffy/Angel section.

Whilst the posters here remain great at their jobs we feel that the thread has run its course. This does not however rule out the possibility of one off threads about the Buffy/Angel subject in the future.

We at the OW wish you all the very best in the future :P

Obi-Wan :blink:

And having a Billy Boyd section was such a great idea!!!

*gets thats buffy is over and angel is soon to come to a close too* but still that shouldnt be a reason to close down this section.... i mean where we supposed to ramble on about the casts future projects??? and no offence to the LOTR section but what'll happen to that? i mean all 3 films are out and done now? i get that everything runs their course so i dont see why the buffy/angel section should be different if they keep the LOTR's one going

Buffy and Angel rule compared to Star Wars!! Obi Wan got killed and didn't come back (truly, he may be a ghost but still) whereas Buffy has been killed twice and still manages to kick ass!! I am denouncing Star Wars!!!!!! its sucks!!

Tell that to Daniel Logan, he was in Star Wars!

We're not suggesting that Buffy and Angel suck in anyway (well as a Vampire Angel does, but that's a whole different arguement).

I've been a fan of both of them, and they are so vastly different that you cannot compare one to the other. Besides Buffy is riddled with references to Star Wars - the Death Star painted on the side of the troika's van, and the episode with Spike threatening to destroy the Boba Fett figure are only two examples. Alyson Hannigan was even part of a racing team with George Lucas I believe.

Buffy (the show) was always honouring Star Wars, so if they can accept it then so can you.

Obi-Wan ;)

Buffy and Angel rule compared to Star Wars!! Obi Wan got killed and didn't come back (truly, he may be a ghost but still) whereas Buffy has been killed twice and still manages to kick ass!! I am denouncing Star Wars!!!!!! its sucks!!

Tell that to Daniel Logan, he was in Star Wars!

We're not suggesting that Buffy and Angel suck in anyway (well as a Vampire Angel does, but that's a whole different arguement).

I've been a fan of both of them, and they are so vastly different that you cannot compare one to the other. Besides Buffy is riddled with references to Star Wars - the Death Star painted on the side of the troika's van, and the episode with Spike threatening to destroy the Boba Fett figure are only two examples. Alyson Hannigan was even part of a racing team with George Lucas I believe.

Buffy (the show) was always honouring Star Wars, so if they can accept it then so can you.

Obi-Wan :D

alright!! ok. I accept that....I was angry so sorry!! lol. There is just no reason to close down the thread!! I agree with s_l that LOTR is over now and that thread isn't closing so why should Buffy/Angel!! Just because both are finished doesn't mean they won't air re runs and so on that people can talk about and people still have box sets. THere's loads left to discuss yet. But your right I should honour Star Wars cos BtVS does and I should honour it because my future husband was in it!! :D

alright!! ok. I accept that....I was angry so sorry!! lol. There is just no reason to close down the thread!! I agree with s_l that LOTR is over now and that thread isn't closing so why should Buffy/Angel!! Just because both are finished doesn't mean they won't air re runs and so on that people can talk about and people still have box sets. THere's loads left to discuss yet. But your right I should honour Star Wars cos BtVS does and I should honour it because my future husband was in it!! :lol:

glad someone agrees with me on this one... exactly re runs and dvd extras talk :D