What do you think?

bunny-summers

Good quality of guests - fortunately for my bank balance, I've met most of those announced so far but I'm sure SM's have plenty more first time and/or quality guests like Joel Gretsch on the way.

It's great that the event is only 3 months away - that means loads more guest announcements in the next few months :dance:

It's looking very much like I won't be able to afford it if I don't crew - but that there'll be too many guests I want to meet to allow me to crew!

Ah, the dilemma!

Why don't you crew, but take half a day off so you can get to meet all those you want to. That's how a few of my other friends do it.

It's looking very much like I won't be able to afford it if I don't crew - but that there'll be too many guests I want to meet to allow me to crew!

Ah, the dilemma!

Why don't you crew, but take half a day off so you can get to meet all those you want to. That's how a few of my other friends do it.

I did that at the November event and it worked really well. Will be doing the same in March.

• Moderators

Ah, the dilemma!

Yeah, that's probably what I'll end up doing. Considered doing it that way last week, but managed to winnow my guests-to-meet list down enough hehe

No one really grabbed me yet. But didn't expect anyone really great untill nearer the time. I wait with my fingers crossed

Please , please HAMMILL, FISCHER AND DANIELS!

:D

There's no way that Daniels would come to a Showmasters event. He won't work with organisers who work with Kenny Baker.

I second your request for Hamill, I missed him last time he was in the UK because I couldn't afford the amount they were charging for his autograph.

I like the calibre of guests that are being announced. At the minute, no-ones really grabbed me and made me scream/jump, but im certain that will change.

Its got to be better than the 9th Stormtrooper on the left in scene 34 type of guest!!!

The really funny thing is its only those two Star Wars people that make it interesting for me so far...

Please , please HAMMILL, FISCHER AND DANIELS!

:YAHOO:

Peter Hammill would be tremendous. Bobby Fischer is alas dead, but would have been interesting. Not so sure about Paul Daniels, although I suppose he'd also bring "The lovely Debbie McGee"

:D

Unlike some of the comments i read here and for a change lol i'm quite pleased with the announcements so far...

At least most of the guests, even if they're not first time signers (although i'm doing cons since LFCC2007 and never met them apart from David Warner) are not only know for one character in one TV show, but also for their appearances in movies.

The Godfather 2, High Plains Drifter, Conan, American History X, The Hill Have Eyes, Sleepy Hollow, Ed Wood, Mars Attacks... that changes from Star Wars and Dr Who and that's the kind of guests that are appealing me. To the point that so far, if i decide to get all the autos and pictures i plan to get, i'm already over the £200 mark lol...

Hopefully most of the further guests announcements will be of the same calibre :P

Edited by God L'Eponge