What do you think?

bunny-summers

Guests are awesome so far

I have to disagree!

There is not much there right now that would make me travel the distance to London.

Too many niche guests and not enough real crowd pullers.

Other than Keonig theres nothing that exciting here.

I know its early doors and Showmasters will have plenty of great guests to come, just at the moment not much to pull in anyone other than diehard fans.

Looking forward to some 80s movie actors......I know you will make me happy. :angry:

Edited by Goodie586

for me its great, loads ive never met, all from tv shows I like. and london is cheaper for me to get to than the ME cons.

and a few surprises like Joel Gretsch

loving the guests so far, although there were lots of good guests at the last cmL, this seems more fresh or bright for lack of a better word. dont know how to say what I mean, but brill so far, and hopefully some more big guns to come.

80's, nico was 80's, give me some seagal and ill be a happy boy

80's, nico was 80's, give me some seagal and ill be a happy boy

Ahhh now you are talking.....infact.....that makes me think of Hard to Kill....some William Sadler please...

Hard to Kill

Bill and Teds bogus Journey

The Mist

Shawshank Redemption

Die Hard2

Eagle Eye.

Top guest.

I understand and am glad that you like the guests. i am just being a selfish man, not really into the TV Shows its all about the movies for me. Alas bit parters from Back to the Future dont float the Goodie boat!

Fingers crossed for some guest announcments more up my street soon....although i would like to meet David Warner.

• 2 weeks later...