Thanks to the crew on the photo collection area

wedge.1

Big thank you to the girls working on the photo colection area, just had my photo shoot picture of Denis Lawson turn up in the post, the girls on the table were working very hard, i was expecting this to turn up in a few weeks

so thanks again

( i was the one in the wedge is my wingman t-shirt )

Big thank you to the girls working on the photo colection area, just had my photo shoot picture of Denis Lawson turn up in the post, the girls on the table were working very hard, i was expecting this to turn up in a few weeks

so thanks again

( i was the one in the wedge is my wingman t-shirt )

Haha thank you for having such an identifiable tshirt :firedevil: I was the one who put your photo with it's slip....it's always a lot easier than 'Brown hair blue tee'

crew were great, some were stunners!

big thanks to the pit boss on photo shoot B on saturday for helping me out, I always forget your name, sorry, thanks again, very kind of you

R

Must be Ian :)

was female

Ohhhh can't be Ian then :dance:

crew were great, some were stunners!

big thanks to the pit boss on photo shoot B on saturday for helping me out, I always forget your name, sorry, thanks again, very kind of you

R

Must be Ian :)

was female

Ohhhh can't be Ian then :dance:

That would be Julie (jedijules)

Michelle

Well, no one would get their photo's if it wasn't for you Michelle!!....cycling back and forth, back and forth all day long taking the photo's to be developed and collecting them again....you work bloody hard girl!

xxxx

And maybe a thank you to the people who took the memory cards to and collected the photos from the developers???

Just a suggestion.....

Michelle

And maybe a thank you to the people who took the memory cards to and collected the photos from the developers???

Just a suggestion.....

Michelle

Husband #5 thanked you, what more do you want?! :lol:

I know - just hope he doesn't come on here now and think I'm more of a loon than he did already!!

Yummy Cary :dance:

Michelle